Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 68 Jenkins 56
final
Good win for valley, just thought it would have been by a much larger margin.
I am a little surprised at this score!
WOW, Jenkins is playing some very solid ball! Congrats Valley on the win!
Congrats Valley....WAY 2 GO
Congrats Valley.
congrats valley
WOW! Alot closer than what I thought it would be.
That means Warren Central, SV, and Jenkins are not that far apart!! lol
much closer than i thought it would be too...Jenkins is playing really well right now. Proud of my Cavs..congrats Valley
Congrats Valley, Well played ball Jenkins!!!
Congrats Valley
Congratulations to Shelby Valley!
Jake Bryant didn't play did he?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Jake Bryant didn't play did he?

He played a couple of minutes. He wasn't going to play, but I was told he talked them into letting him play. He hurt his ankle again very early. Hope he can play in the Johnson Central game.
Was this game played at Jenkins???
With 14th Region officials???
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:He played a couple of minutes. He wasn't going to play, but I was told he talked them into letting him play. He hurt his ankle again very early. Hope he can play in the Johnson Central game.

Me too, he has a big effect on the whole team!!
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Was this game played at Jenkins???

It was played at Jenkins, But I dont know about the officials, but I say they where from the 14th
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Was this game played at Jenkins???

I know one of the officials was from Hazard. I never talk bad about the officiating but this game was terrible. It was like they were not going to let SV blow them out. However, Puckett did keep them in the game with his threes at the end. He is a great athlete. But SV had to play with reserves most of the night because of the cheap fouls on Newsome and Hatfield. Great game for Jonah Justice! He saved SV's tail last night!
Shelby Valley really struggled in this one... The Justice brothers completely carried SV... I didn't understand why SV slowed the pace in this game. They played a 2-3 zone almost the entire game. I would have thought they would try to speed up the tempo against an undermanned opponent like Jenkins. Puckett was able to get a open looks due to the zone, which kept Jenkins in the game... Shelby Valley continued to shoot horribly from outside, shooting 1-16 from three point land. Nice to see Elisha Justice being aggressive taking the ball to the hole. Jenkins had a tough time keeping him out of the lane.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:much closer than i thought it would be too...Jenkins is playing really well right now. Proud of my Cavs..congrats Valley

With all due respect...I don't see how you could say Jenkins is playing well, Hazard just beat them by 40 last week.
nice win valley
Who guarded Justice? Dorton, how is Jake's ankle now?
Congrats Valley
Congrats Valley.
bball fan Wrote:That means Warren Central, SV, and Jenkins are not that far apart!! lol

ok, there is no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no way, Jenkins, could even come, close, within, 30 points, of Warren Central
yeah i know...i meant, right now..as in that game, lol...Jenkins is like the weather in Kentucky...one day its sunny and hot, the next its cold and snowing..thats Jenkins basketball..I didnt mean it literally.
southern sports Wrote:With all due respect...I don't see how you could say Jenkins is playing well, Hazard just beat them by 40 last week.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah i know...i meant, right now..as in that game, lol...Jenkins is like the weather in Kentucky...one day its sunny and hot, the next its cold and snowing..thats Jenkins basketball..I didnt mean it literally.

yea I agree with ya
Contgrats valley