Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about all them J.V. Girls for K.C.C.,What about Sasha Pike?
I think Sasha Pike is very good. I dont know why Chris dont put her in the line up, especially along with Keisha Perkins. They play very good team ball when there together. Knott Central will have a good ball team in the next few years, considering Sasha is only a 7th grader and already playing that good, I think she took after her brothers Charles and Kevin Pike. She hustles great, great defense, she rebounds like 15 per game, she can dribble the ball, and she can shoot free throws. I mean I rlly dont see why Chris dont let her play some in Varsity. Did you see her bust her face open at that Letcher Central game? She split it wide open. She is a very good ball player though. What do you all think about her?
Honestly she is out of control. I know for a fact she doesn't shoot free throws very well nor does she get 15 boards a game. Chris knows what he is doing when he doesnt play them in varsity. Yes, Sasha and her running mate in Keisha Perkins are going to be good but they need to wait a year or so to get the feel of playing this kind of ball.
Yeah her percent now is 87 from the free throw line. In jv she hasent missed but 2 of her free throws out of maybe 10
and_1 Wrote:Honestly she is out of control. I know for a fact she doesn't shoot free throws very well nor does she get 15 boards a game. Chris knows what he is doing when he doesnt play them in varsity. Yes, Sasha and her running mate in Keisha Perkins are going to be good but they need to wait a year or so to get the feel of playing this kind of ball.
ballplayer08 Wrote:Yeah her percent now is 87 from the free throw line. In jv she hasent missed but 2 of her free throws out of maybe 10

I honestly do not believe that. Yes she has been shooting better but not that good.
She hustles , but that is about it. She cant shoot very good at this time, she cant dribble at all with her left hand, and what I have seen from her, she doesnt listen to and respect her coaches very well. Maybe in a couple of years she will be ready to play varsity ball. Seems like her brothers were the same type of players. i CAN SEE WHYcoach amburgey is having a tough year. all his parents are coaches also.
from what i have noticed most of the girls from emmalena do not respect coach amburgey and does kcc need to go lower than highschool to make their teams because they need to start coaching and not BABYSITTING
once again discipline is everything there is no use in putting someone who loses their head so easy in the game she needs another year more experience will do her good. she isnt the best shooter nor is she the best dribbler. She hustles for the most part, if she dont have things go her way she just walks up the floor, shows me she lacks heart and that means more than anything
You guys are talking about a 7th grader playing high school ball. Remember she is playing against some kids that are Jr. in high school. She has all the talent in the world. But, she will be a great ball player and she needs a couple of years to mature. As far as playing out of control that will come with experience. Lacks heart? She is an aggresive young lady and it shows when she plays. Buy her Fr. year other teams better look out.
exactly benchwarmer.... But she is not ready for high school varsity minutes at this time.