Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Invitational Done?
Chief not happy. PIT second longest running tournament in reservation. Me think trip to Florida not reason to stop PIT. Warriors in sky shaking heads.

Tribe wonders if AD getting paid to speak?

Old Indian Proverb: A blind man sat behind a pile of stones and thought that nobody could see him.
I'm not happy about it either. I loved going and watching it. I hope its just a one year hiatus.
TheChief Wrote:Chief not happy. PIT second longest running tournament in reservation. Me think trip to Florida not reason to stop PIT. Warriors in sky shaking heads.

Tribe wonders if AD getting paid to speak?

Old Indian Proverb: A blind man sat behind a pile of stones and thought that nobody could see him.

[Image:

]

Mr. chief, ole fatpat's crew heard the news and can't believe it. Not sure what's going on over in your land, but that's not good for your people. If we can get some time, me and JPC will come over to help get it resolved. Meanwhile, keep growin your taters.

#heischiefbutiamtaterchief More mash taters please!!!
Don't know where your information is coming from but the PIT is scheduled for Friday, December 16 & Saturday, December 17.
pkidd Wrote:Don't know where your information is coming from but the PIT is scheduled for Friday, December 16 & Saturday, December 17.

Anybody besides Pikeville plan on joining it, or are they gonna scrimmage for a couple of straight days to entertain the faithful.
Booher is a short timer at PHS. He is a hated man. I knew a lot of people in the county wanted him out but he doesn't have any support at Pikeville. Has set Elisha up for total failure. Sad situation.
Lol.. You guys are a joke.. Not only will it continue .. This years field will be the best ever..
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:Lol.. You guys are a joke.. Not only will it continue .. This years field will be the best ever..

Who is in it? So far the KHSAA has Pikeville and Evangel Christian listed.
Pulaski is another team that is coming....has a player getting many D1 looks. Knew Justice and Booher would get some good teams in after, for some mysterious reason, the original teams decided to pull out this year! Lol. Should be one of the best PIT's in the last decade or so.
BlueBat Wrote:Pulaski is another team that is coming....has a player getting many D1 looks. Knew Justice and Booher would get some good teams in after, for some mysterious reason, the original teams decided to pull out this year! Lol. Should be one of the best PIT's in the last decade or so.

Is it still going to be an 8 team field? Right now the KHSAA site only lists it for two days. I'm hoping its still 8 teams, its always a nice tournament and nice to spend a few days watching the games.
BlueBat Wrote:Pulaski is another team that is coming....has a player getting many D1 looks. Knew Justice and Booher would get some good teams in after, for some mysterious reason, the original teams decided to pull out this year! Lol. Should be one of the best PIT's in the last decade or so.

Who is getting D1 looks?
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:Lol.. You guys are a joke.. Not only will it continue .. This years field will be the best ever..

0 for 1 with the addition of Evangel Christian.
KHSAA now has Capital Christian Academy of Maryland playing Pikeville in this tournament.
Motley Wrote:0 for 1 with the addition of Evangel Christian.

Much like SV will be after playing Pikeville...stick to Hicks and your team .. That's enough for anyone ...
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:Much like SV will be after playing Pikeville...stick to Hicks and your team .. That's enough for anyone ...

Good one. Gotta love trash talk from a team that hasn't won Region since the last Clinton was in office.
clipperw Wrote:KHSAA now has Capital Christian Academy of Maryland playing Pikeville in this tournament.

Strong addition.
Well.. I would say coaching was a major part of that however.. If you feel froggy we could place something on this years games..
Motley I assume we're done?
Cover3 Wrote:Booher is a short timer at PHS. He is a hated man. I knew a lot of people in the county wanted him out but he doesn't have any support at Pikeville. Has set Elisha up for total failure. Sad situation.

You people kill me you just upgraded be happy for your kids and Justice will not fail no matter how much some of you few Williams followers want him to Pikeville will have a very good team this year
:truestory:
Congratulations to Pikevilles Wyatt Battaille, who received his first D1 offer yesterday from Mercer University.
Now the KHSAA site has Evangel Christian playing Pikeville on the first night of the tournament. Capital Christian of Maryland has been removed from the KHSAA listing for the teams in this tournament.
Chief may have been correct in his original post.
Any updates about the PIT? KHSAA has Pikeville, Evangel Christian and Pulaski County listed.
PHSForever Wrote:Congratulations to Pikevilles Wyatt Battaille, who received his first D1 offer yesterday from Mercer University.

This for basketball PHS ?
That is correct TigerBlues for basketball. Heard that possibly Elon and maybe one more have offered also.