Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Fairview 9/9
Thoughts? I didn't see a thread for this one so I apologize if it is a duplicate.
Pikeville huge
Keep from turning it over and it's a running clock...
I think Fairview is deceptively good this year. They don't have the numbers or the playmakers they had in the past but they do have players that play hard. With that said, Pikeville is coming in with a bad taste in their mouth after last week's loss. At the same time though I think Fairview will come in with a chip on their shoulder to prove that they can play with the big boys. I think Fairview will keep it close for a half and get worn down in the second half.

Pikeville 47
Fairview 15
Ruggles appears to be a very nice looking RB. Fairview is not without talent, for sure.
Panthers win 38 - 12.
Pikeville.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
This one could be a high scoring game.:pondering:

Pikeville 49
Fairview 28

:why:
Pinthers 35

Foulview 20
Pikeville by 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Something tells me this game is going to be MUCH closer than many think. I would not be surprised if there is an upset in the works.
Pikeville 56 fairview 20
Pikeville - 43

Fairview - 20
Pikeville should win this game handedly I'm just not sure they will .

Pikeville 40
Fairview 32
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Something tells me this game is going to be MUCH closer than many think. I would not be surprised if there is an upset in the works.

If fairview has an average OL then they will be able to run the ball and move the sticks. However pville has a lot of athletes and speed that will produce big plays. Just don't think fair view will be able to keep up.

Pville-35
Fv-14
Gonna be driving up seperate, where exactly is Fairviews field? At the school?
I'm going to say Pikeville but don't be surprised if this game don't go down to the wire this Fairview team isn't a bad team
Why no accurate roster or current stats reported to KHSAA?

Pikeville big if they aren't banged up.
Panthers need to win big to get their swagger back. Jetpilot will be dropping napalm on Fairview as the Panthers roll.
The field is not at the school. If you stay on 23, shortly after passing the Ashland Town Center, you'll take a left on Rt. 168. At the top of the hill, turn left to stay on 168. The field will be at the bottom of the hill on your left. If the main parking lot looks full(it is small), there's additional parking in the field just past the main lot on the left. Hope this helps and good luck to the Panthers.
RamsFan Wrote:The field is not at the school. If you stay on 23, shortly after passing the Ashland Town Center, you'll take a left on Rt. 168. At the top of the hill, turn left to stay on 168. The field will be at the bottom of the hill on your left. If the main parking lot looks full(it is small), there's additional parking in the field just past the main lot on the left. Hope this helps and good luck to the Panthers.
Thank you!
jetpilot Wrote:Why no accurate roster or current stats reported to KHSAA?

Pikeville big if they aren't banged up.

Agree.....with both.
If Pikeville has any depth upfront they should be able to wear the eagles down by games end. If they can't establish a run game, then they may struggle at time. I think Pikeville wins either way, but I think the Eagles make them work for it.

Pikeville 40
Fairview 21
Are Fairview games broadcasted on any local stations?
Pikeville 35-14
Orange Blaze Wrote:I think Fairview is deceptively good this year. They don't have the numbers or the playmakers they had in the past but they do have players that play hard. With that said, Pikeville is coming in with a bad taste in their mouth after last week's loss. At the same time though I think Fairview will come in with a chip on their shoulder to prove that they can play with the big boys. I think Fairview will keep it close for a half and get worn down in the second half.

Pikeville 47
Fairview 15

WOW, that lopsided?
I look for a much closer game than that. Pikeville QB still recovering from the Paintsville game. Pikeville does not have much on defense other than Charles. Offensively they are down considerably without Pugh and offensive line due to graduation.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Are Fairview games broadcasted on any local stations?

Koolhits 105.7
Ive heard Pikeville will be without three of their starting lineman. A position they were already thin at.
How did the Rhodes kid get?
Heard he's out bac.