Greenwood 3-0
Greenwood convincingly.
Greenwood 49
Franklin-Simpson 20

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Greenwood by 20
Where you at Franklin-Simpson fans :ChairHit:
Franklin Simpson by 2 Tds
I think Greenwood squeaks out a win in this one. They are coming off a big win over South Warren. I think it will be close because Franklin Simpson is a very good football team. Both are primarily running teams and have good defenses. Greenwood 28-21.
Fs-24 gw-20!!!
The Wildcats are back! Franklin Simpson ruined homecoming festivities for the Gators. They have a big showdown with South Warren in two weeks that will decide district seeding.
adopted purple Wrote:The Wildcats are back! Franklin Simpson ruined homecoming festivities for the Gators. They have a big showdown with South Warren in two weeks that will decide district seeding.
FS is known for their running game and they are strong at that again this year, but their passing game is coming on too. If they get that going it will only let the backs run even more. THE CATS ARE BACK!! Looking forward to seeing what they can do with the KING SW.
:worthy:
Mcats10 Wrote:FS is known for their running game and they are strong at that again this year, but their passing game is coming on too. If they get that going it will only let the backs run even more. THE CATS ARE BACK!! Looking forward to seeing what they can do with the KING SW.
:worthy:

I'm told it was the passing game in the 2nd half that was the difference last night. I think the Wildcats will beat South Warren.
adopted purple Wrote:I'm told it was the passing game in the 2nd half that was the difference last night. I think the Wildcats will beat South Warren.

FS was balanced last night on the offensive side of the ball. Passing game is a threat that will keep people from putting 8-9 in the box. The running game is awesome. I think they beat SW too.