Johnson central 42
South Charleston 17
JC in this one SC losses two weeks in a row go JC
JC by 3 TD's
JC by 98
JC by what they want
Johnson Central - 48

South Charleston, WV - 20
How much money is JC paying out to get these schools to come and take a butt kicking??
I'm going to give my best JC fan impersonation. South Charleston is a great team, they will be nearly unbeatable. They were 9A state champs in West Virginia in 1988. They have 36 D1 prospects returning from last year. With all that said JC 63 South 6.
jim rome Wrote:I'm going to give my best JC fan impersonation. South Charleston is a great team, they will be nearly unbeatable. They were 9A state champs in West Virginia in 1988. They have 36 D1 prospects returning from last year. With all that said JC 63 South 6.

It's not that Capital, Lexington Catholic or South Charleston are bad teams on a very weak Johnson Central schedule (as you would like to make everyone believe). It's just that we are that ____ good.
Missed hall of fame coach
Joe Binen. Never right and always sticking your foot in you mouth.
I guess you can feel better that SW best team in you county.
I know nothing about South Charleston WV but it sound like a tough team. ( by name ) I just think Johnson Central has a hard time getting anyone to play them. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Johnson Central 56
South Charleston WV 13
JC with a 40 point win
South Charleston has a Safety that is committed to Penn State.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
RAMDAD50 Wrote:How much money is JC paying out to get these schools to come and take a butt kicking??

Offered your team around 8K to come play in a bowl game a few years back, I guess you know what the answer was.
I think south Charleston will be close at halftime.then jc rolls in the second half. jc is a good football team! Jc 49 sc 21
JC 14
SC 13

At the end of first quarter

JC 60
SC 20
Emmit Brown Wrote:Offered your team around 8K to come play in a bowl game a few years back, I guess you know what the answer was.
lol
JC could play (and beat) Hoover, Al., and Booker T. Washington, FL. in the same season and no mater if it's 1 point win in OT or a running clock in the 1st qtr..... it will either be 'JC got lucky' or '----- is down this year'.

JC is playing against South Charleston this week. Doesn't matter if they are world beaters or they are struggling, you have to beat who is in front of you.
jim rome Wrote:I'm going to give my best JC fan impersonation. South Charleston is a great team, they will be nearly unbeatable. They were 9A state champs in West Virginia in 1988. They have 36 D1 prospects returning from last year. With all that said JC 63 South 6.

I'm not a Johnson Central fan but traditionally South Charleston fields some very good teams. Matney has made a big effort to make Centrals schedule stronger. Very smart to schedule some of these WV powers. Hopefully it pays off and Central can bring another trophy to the mountains.
WildDawg Wrote:I'm not a Johnson Central fan but traditionally South Charleston fields some very good teams. Matney has made a big effort to make Centrals schedule stronger. Very smart to schedule some of these WV powers. Hopefully it pays off and Central can bring another trophy to the mountains.

nice to meet you wilddawg now :gtfo:
Pleasure meeting you too
All of this info is from ESPN.com

Derrek Pitts, Jr. is a 3 Star Safety that is committed to Penn State.
He is ranked nationally as the #42 Safety in the 2017 class and the #4 best player in the state of West Virginia.

He is listed as 6'1, 174 lbs. with a 4.55 40 yd. dash.
He has offers from Arizona, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Louisville, Maryland, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia Tech & West Virginia.
South Charleston got shut out by Cabell Midland (29-0) last Friday night.
The same Cabell Midland that scrimmaged Johnson Central.

South Charleston beat George Washington in week 1 (13-6),
The same George Washington team that beat Ashland Blazer (49-6) last Friday night.

South Charleston is very much dependent on Derrick Pitts on both Offense as a RB-WR and on Defense as a DB.
He is going to Penn State as a DB

He will also be the returner on Punts and Kickoffs, returned the opening kickoff of the season against George Washington 85 yards for the TD

Against George Washington he was also the Punter.

He can go the distance with just a little seam, contain him and you stop South Charleston.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:All of this info is from ESPN.com

Derrek Pitts, Jr. is a 3 Star Safety that is committed to Penn State.
He is ranked nationally as the #42 Safety in the 2017 class and the #4 best player in the state of West Virginia.

He is listed as 6'1, 174 lbs. with a 4.55 40 yd. dash.
He has offers from Arizona, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Louisville, Maryland, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia Tech & West Virginia.
Great research, I'll have to change my prediction after these facts. JC 63 South Charleston 7.
Johnson Central 42

South Charleston 7

I don't look for anyone on the schedule to test JC until Belfry. JC wins this one big.
South Charleston should be afraid. Very afraid.
edrforshey Wrote:South Charleston got shut out by Cabell Midland (29-0) last Friday night.
The same Cabell Midland that scrimmaged Johnson Central.

South Charleston beat George Washington in week 1 (13-6),
The same George Washington team that beat Ashland Blazer (49-6) last Friday night.

South Charleston is very much dependent on Derrick Pitts on both Offense as a RB-WR and on Defense as a DB.
He is going to Penn State as a DB

He will also be the returner on Punts and Kickoffs, returned the opening kickoff of the season against George Washington 85 yards for the TD

Against George Washington he was also the Punter.

He can go the distance with just a little seam, contain him and you stop South Charleston.

What else does South Charleston have?
Big O-line or D-line?
A good QB and skill players?
A good defense?
When certain JC players tell you before the season starts they want to play a specific position on Offense just to out-perform the Pitts kid.... you know they want to get the best of a D-1 commit.