Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County at LCA 9/9
Sep. 9
LCA
7:30 PM

Both teams are coming off wins. LCA 48-8 over Green County....Estill County 33-19 over Frankfort....LCA 3-0....Estill County 2-1....

Ironically, both teams have been in 2 blowout games....LCA won both of their blowout games...Estill went 1-1 in theirs...and both have played a game that was close...LCA 32-22 over Williamsburg and Estill County 33-19 over Frankfort.
Estill County will need to smoke a peace pipe before the this game. LCA big Confusedinglepar

LCA 49
Estill County 13
I think and hate to say it but Estill loses in a blowout style. Hopefully's its close....after this game I think they can win the rest of them.
LCA by 20
I just looked and the stats for Estill thru 3 games are up. Have they really only completed 1 pass all year?
Yes. They tried the Spread offense and it wasn't doing anything for them so they went back to the offense that works.....Double Wing
WR Stucky is back for LCA should have a field day on catches and yardage against Estill County :truestory:
September Surprise LCA or is it October surprise. :pondering:
Lexington Christian - 44

Estill County - 21
64SUR Wrote:WR Stucky is back for LCA should have a field day on catches and yardage against Estill County :truestory:
Actually not a true story. WR Ryan Stucky is out this week against Estill, and may be out a few more.
26 to 7 LCA at the half. LCA with 279 yards passing in the half.
Nieves on the QB keeper into the endzone untouched. LCA lines up and goes for 2 but fails. LCA 32-7
3q 2:13

lca 40-14
55-14 lca
LCA has the speed to light up the scoreboard