Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Communist Party Endorses Hillary!
http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/communist-par...d-hillary/

Well, since Hillary sees fit to tie Trump to David Duke, turn about is fair play. Where is the liberal outrage to renounce this endorsement? In fact, I guess liberals embrace the presence of the father of the Orlando mass murderer jihadist at one of Hillary's rallies! Guilt by association, right libs!
Perhaps you have not noticed, but the democratic party has become almost synonymous with the communist party? There is not much difference at all between the two.

I fully expect for the urban cowboy to give this his official two thumbs up seal of approval.
Bob Seger Wrote:Perhaps you have not noticed, but the democratic party has become almost synonymous with the communist party? There is not much difference at all between the two.

I fully expect for the urban cowboy to give this his official two thumbs up seal of approval.

Fish ain't bitin'
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Fish ain't bitin'

lol...Wasn't fishin...

"Good night David~Good night Chet"
The communist party has endorsed the democratic party for about 20 years. This is the norm and expected. Equally, the KKK endorsed the republican in most instances. Endorsements only matter when they are sought after......Don't expect to see Angela Davis staring in a commercial for Hillary anytime soon. Its just a formality.