Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher @ Pikeville
16-0 at the half... Letcher holding there own...

Letcher needs to run between the tackles more on short yardage because Pikevilles defense is controlling the edges very well...
Letcher seems improved from this point last season and Pikeville has a long way to go if they wanna play in December again this year, especially on offense. I Don't know why the kid from LCC was ejected...he's a talented kid but it appeared immaturity got the best of him tonight. Hopefully the kid will bounce back next week and just play without all the talking because he's a heck of a player.
PHSFAN Wrote:Letcher seems improved from this point last season and Pikeville has a long way to go if they wanna play in December again this year, especially on offense. I Don't know why the kid from LCC was ejected...he's a talented kid but it appeared immaturity got the best of him tonight. Hopefully the kid will bounce back next week and just play without all the talking because he's a heck of a player.
If he got ejected, wouldn't he have to sit out the next game or two?
Update on the score?
Good chances battery failure it does happen believe me. Confusednicker:
Redneck Wrote:If he got ejected, wouldn't he have to sit out the next game or two?
According to the announcers on WYMT he will miss next week.
Pikeville just turned the ball over on downs after a decent drive. Pikeville is up 23-0 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.
This game is on Live on WYMT LiveStreams. :Cheerlead Saturday night football end of third quarter. :Cheerlead
Pikeville 30
Letcher County Central 00

9.54 4th
Letcher County ball.:yawn::yawn::yawn:

7.27 to play 30-0Pikeville
Letcher punt pikeville ball on 26 yd Line getting close to running clock. :yawn::yawn:
1A is wide open in the east this year. Several team has a good shot going to bowling green this year. Confusedinglepar
1.06 remaining in game. Pikeville JV is playing :yikes:
Touchdown Letcher County.

30-6 Pikeville 35 seconds remaining in game. 1A POWER :Cheerlead
Pikeville 30
Letcher County Central 06

Final :Cheerlead
64 don't upset the Pikeville faithful.... Letcher is good defensively.
bac2369 Wrote:64 don't upset the Pikeville faithful.... Letcher is good defensively.

i didn't think neither team looked good the second half but I didn't watched the first half. Pikeville is getting nervous about paintsville again.....I Believe Confusednicker:
Pikeville took 8 minutes off the clock on there first drive....
bac2369 Wrote:64 don't upset the Pikeville faithful.... Letcher is good defensively.
When they aren't playing dirty and running their mouths, they aren't bad. I will say after a couple of the incidents in the game tonight, I have no respect for that program or coach right now.
PHSForever Wrote:When they aren't playing dirty and running their mouths, they aren't bad. I will say after a couple of the incidents in the game tonight, I have no respect for that program or coach right now.

They got chippy after that interception...
bac2369 Wrote:They got chippy after that interception...
And it wasn't even that that bothered me. That's football. Some of the language directed towards one of the Pikeville players is what bothered me. Then the blatantly nasty hit 5 yards out of bounds.....
Yea stupid right there and that's how kids get hurt...
bac2369 Wrote:Yea stupid right there and that's how kids get hurt...
Stupid, irresponsible, and blatant. I was pulling for another ejection after that hit.
The bad blood started after an excellent pass from LC QB to #24 who made a big time catch.. He then tossed ball at defender.. Should have been an unsportsmanlike penalty... But whatever...Always considered LCC a class act... But not tonight flat out dirty cheap shot playing..
64SUR Wrote:i didn't think neither team looked good the second half but I didn't watched the first half. Pikeville is getting nervous about paintsville again.....I Believe Confusednicker:
New C for Pikeville, plus a starter coming back after missing some time due to an injury, there were timing issues. I have total confidence in our great coaching staff to get it squared away before next week. But Letcher IS improved over last year I agree.
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:The bad blood started after an excellent pass from LC QB to #24 who made a big time catch.. He then tossed ball at defender.. Should have been an unsportsmanlike penalty... But whatever...Always considered LCC a class act... But not tonight flat out dirty cheap shot playing..
It WAS an excellent catch under good coverage. I was impressed. But the rest of the showboating after took away from it. Perhaps that player might want to learn to act like he's done it before instead of showboating.