Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charles Manson vs. The Clintons
The evilness done by the Clinton's through the years make The Manson family look like a bunch of boys and girls at a Christian summer camp.

Who is responsible for more murders and institutionalized corruption? The Clinton's by far...Yet Charlie and his followers sit in prison with life sentences, while Bill & Hillary become multi-millionaires basking in favorable treatment by the liberal media and their cult following.
I bet you visited the same "Christian" summer camp. When you have nothing else to offer, just lie or insult people. Seems you embrace both.without blinking. #thetrumpeffect
catdoggy Wrote:I bet you visited the same "Christian" summer camp. When you have nothing else to offer, just lie or insult people. Seems you embrace both.without blinking. #thetrumpeffect

As you no doubt attend the Clinton's satanic conventions, all the while promoting and participating in an agenda that includes murder, corruption, money laundering, cover ups, and every other vile thing that you can imagine..

What else can you expect from a wishy washy, mealy mouthed, full fledged supporter of John Kasich?
You see why the Republican party is now dying off? Almost every discussion I've had with Trump supporters I've been insulted. You are no exception. #thetrumpeffect
catdoggy Wrote:You see why the Republican party is now dying off? Almost every discussion I've had with Trump supporters I've been insulted. You are no exception. #thetrumpeffect

Naw, you insult yourself by straddling the fence. #thesataneffect

And yes, the Republican Party is a disgrace...If you supported John Kasich, that makes you one of the reasons why.
Of course, to be fair, the Manson family, or Charley, never gave a whit about people with illnesses not having medicine, or natural disaster victims not having food or shelter. It's just a big ol' black or white world out there, right BS? That's where ol' BS finds his psychological comfort zone. And if his cage gets rattled? Why Anonymous Troll comes trip trappin' out from under the Keyboard Bridge.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Of course, to be fair, the Manson family, or Charley, never gave a whit about people with illnesses not having medicine, or natural disaster victims not having food or shelter. It's just a big ol' black or white world out there, right BS? That's where ol' BS finds his psychological comfort zone. And if his cage gets rattled? Why Anonymous Troll comes trip trappin' out from under the Keyboard Bridge.

lol..

Now, that's the comeback that a guy who can't come back with, comes back with.

The truth penetrates deep, doesn't it?, ye Scribe and Pharisee.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Of course, to be fair, the Manson family, or Charley, never gave a whit about people with illnesses not having medicine, or natural disaster victims not having food or shelter. It's just a big ol' black or white world out there, right BS? That's where ol' BS finds his psychological comfort zone. And if his cage gets rattled? Why Anonymous Troll comes trip trappin' out from under the Keyboard Bridge.

And neither do the Clinton's if it doesn't get them a vote from you blind sheep that will allow them to attain their ultimate desire. You know, little stuff like money and power.

Even if they have to kill to get it.
Seger, I think your tin foil hat might be too tight. This is asinine.
And then again, perhaps some sort of toxic dye from your Motley costume has seeped into your skin and altered your ability to comprehend reality if you cant see the unabashed evilness of the Clintons. Rather, it speaks volumes about those who will not acknowledge it.

Charlie Manson is an angel compared to Hillary or Bill Clinton...Just because he is behind bars, and they are not, does not make it not so.
Time after time your irrelevance and unwillingness to reason or use facts in any way is inexcusable. Who in the world would take you serious? Your persona leads me to think you should have joined the Bundy clan. You're a tick away from being considered a domestic terrorist. You are a prime example that in regards to mental health, in fact our Government has failed us. Get well soon.
Bob Seger Wrote:And neither do the Clinton's if it doesn't get them a vote from you blind sheep that will allow them to attain their ultimate desire. You know, little stuff like money and power.

Even if they have to kill to get it.

Of course, an AIDS stricken, destitute, victim of rape in sub Saharan Africa doesn't vote in US elections, nor does a homeless Nepalese earthquake victim.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol..

Now, that's the comeback that a guy who can't come back with, comes back with.

The truth penetrates deep, doesn't it?, ye Scribe and Pharisee.

Now, BS, the spirit you demonstrate here on BGR is much closer to that of the Pharisees.
catdoggy Wrote:Time after time your irrelevance and unwillingness to reason or use facts in any way is inexcusable. Who in the world would take you serious? Your persona leads me to think you should have joined the Bundy clan. You're a tick away from being considered a domestic terrorist. You are a prime example that in regards to mental health, in fact our Government has failed us. Get well soon.

Oh I respond to reason, I've just yet to see any that makes any sense from you liberal morons.

Yes, our government has failed us...Both parties.....The Democratic Party has infiltrated the minds of our youth with everything that is vile, corrupt, and self serving and caters to the gimme something for nothing crowd, and the republican party with the ilks of John Kasich, Mitch McConnell, John Boener, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and Lindsey Graham have just stood there and watched them do it.

And yes, I will agree with you...Dumbasses generally don't get where I come from. Now junior, anything else?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Now, BS, the spirit you demonstrate here on BGR is much closer to that of the Pharisees.
Nope, not even close...You have set the standard.
Bob Seger Wrote:Nope, not even close...You have set the standard.

Newsflash: we disagree.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Newsflash: we disagree.

Yep, and that's why Jews are still waiting on a worldy savior...It's called denial of reality.
Bob Seger Wrote:Yep, and that's why Jews are still waiting on a worldy savior...It's called denial of reality.

Anonymous Troll
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Of course, an AIDS stricken, destitute, victim of rape in sub Saharan Africa doesn't vote in US elections, nor does a homeless Nepalese earthquake victim.

Now , that is the stupidest response you have come up with to date....

Apparently you don't know or understand (although I think you do) how women are treated in these sub Saharan African countries...Muslim law does not condemn those actions under many circumstances...

HOWEVER, the Clintons fully embrace the "cash for influence" that comes pouring in from these countries that you speak of....There is nothing more hypocritical than taking money from those that are the "anti" of what you are supposed to be fighting against.

Hypothetically, if they just funnel off 10% of what comes into the foundation for personal gain , it amounts to a kings ransom..Simple logic and math dictates that you'll never be able to launder off 10% of anything, even if 90% goes to a legitimate purpose if the foundation doesn't exist..10% is better than no %, correct...,.I fully expect that the ratio that I used as an example is miniscule to what it actually is though.

The way it is supposed to work in the United States is that if you owe say 30% of your wages to taxes, and you skim 5% off the top and only pay 25%, you still go to jail...That is unless you are Al Sharpton , then you pay nothing. That Mr. Sheep is what you are turning a blind eye to when you start defending all of the goodness that you are claiming that the Clintons do.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Anonymous Troll

You mean an anonymous stater of truth..Tears you all to pieces, I see.
Bob Seger Wrote:Now , that is the stupidest response you have come up with to date....

Apparently you don't know or understand (although I think you do) how women are treated in these sub Saharan African countries...Muslim law does not condemn those actions under many circumstances...

HOWEVER, the Clintons fully embrace the "cash for influence" that comes pouring in from these countries that you speak of....There is nothing more hypocritical than taking money from those that are the "anti" of what you are supposed to be fighting against.

Hypothetically, if they just funnel off 10% of what comes into the foundation for personal gain , it amounts to a kings ransom..Simple logic and math dictates that you'll never be able to launder off 10% of anything, even if 90% goes to a legitimate purpose if the foundation doesn't exist..10% is better than no %, correct...,.I fully expect that the ratio that I used as an example is miniscule to what it actually is though.

The way it is supposed to work in the United States is that if you owe say 30% of your wages to taxes, and you skim 5% off the top and only pay 25%, you still go to jail...That is unless you are Al Sharpton , you pay nothing. That sir is what you are turning a blind eye to when you start defending all of the goodness that the Clinton's you are claiming that they do.

What? How does helping a sub Saharan woman get medicine refer to your spin? Where did I say the Clintons are free from ill doing? However, ill deeds does not mean that the Clinton Foundation isn't doing good work also. Why is it impossible for both to be true?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Of course, an AIDS stricken, destitute, victim of rape in sub Saharan Africa doesn't vote in US elections, nor does a homeless Nepalese earthquake victim.

Hey there Mr. Sheep, since we are on this particular subject, what about that 12 year old girl that was raped by the sicko in Arkansas that Sweet Stuff defended and got him off on the rape charges...Surely you heard the audio tape of her laughing about and mocking the judicial system that she just made a mockery of and her comments on the use of lie detector tests that her client was able to beat.....She in fact fully acknowledged that her client was guilty and thought it funny.

And what about all of those women that Mr. Clinton raped and got away with doing so...?

You Mr. Sheep are the ultimate hypocrite, are just plain evil, and are one sick man if you even remotely support the evil evil evil Hillary Clinton..
⬆⬆ First, in the criminal justice system, every defendent is entitled to a spirited defense.

Second, Bill Clinton commited adultery more than once, without question. However, I do not believe he raped anyone.

Third, if you are positing that somehow the Clintons are a special type of politician, a certain evil type of a separate class, you're wrong.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:What? How does helping a sub Saharan woman get medicine refer to your spin? Where did I say the Clintons are free from ill doing? However, ill deeds does not mean that the Clinton Foundation isn't doing good work also. Why is it impossible for both to be true?

Get off it with your stupid spin, Mr. Sheep...I didn't say I was against anyone receiving medication and you never even remotely implied that she was to receive medication from being raped.

The fact is, that if you don't condemn the evilness of these two, means that you are condoning them, and that you have blood on your hands just as much as they do.

Because my example of the penalty of tax evasion being what it is, is what it is...Even the example of the rich man walking away sadly...There is no partials in many things...It's all or nothing.
Bob Seger Wrote:Get off it with your stupid spin, Mr. Sheep...I didn't say I was against anyone receiving medication and you never even remotely implied that she was to receive medication from being raped.

The fact is, that if you don't condemn the evilness of these two, means that you are condoning them, and that you have blood on your hands just as much as they do.

Because my example of the penalty of tax evasion being what it is, is what it is...Even the example of the rich man walking away sadly...There is no partials in many things...It's all or nothing.

What? The Clinton Foundation provides AIDS medicine, and many AIDS victims got the virus by being raped, whether their culture calls it that or not.

I don't subscribe to Alt Right social media, BS, so a lot of what you take as gospel of "Clinton evil," I don't believe. They are career politicians, with all that comes with it.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆⬆ First, in the criminal justice system, every defendent is entitled to a spirited defense.

Second, Bill Clinton commited adultery more than once, without question. However, I do not believe he raped anyone.

Third, if you are positing that somehow the Clintons are a special type of politician, a certain evil type of a separate class, you're wrong.
Spirited defense?...Is that what you call it when you openly brag and laugh about getting someone off who you know should have been sent to the gas chamber, or locked up for life?....Is that what you are describing as Spirited defense? You are one sick man, Mr. Sheep.

So they all lied then?...Why the huge payoffs to shut them up?...Makes them just as trashy as he is for accepting it, but none the less, it doesn't change that it never happened.

Then go ahead and stick your head back in the sand, Mr. Sheep if you think that they are not the two most evil participants in American politics in the 240 year history of this country.

Like I said, you have as much blood on your hands as they do for even suggesting otherwise...You, Mr. Sheep, will have that to answer for one day.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:What? The Clinton Foundation provides AIDS medicine, and many AIDS victims got the virus by being raped, whether their culture calls it that or not.

I don't subscribe to Alt Right social media, BS, so a lot of what you take as gospel of "Clinton evil," I don't believe. They are career politicians, with all that comes with it.

Like I have said repeatedly, you are one sick SHEEP!!
Seger, you are legitimately spouting some Grade A lunacy in this thread. Your point is understood, as you've made it but the use of such hyperbole seems unnecessary. You're acting like a guy that's about to climb the clock tower in his local town.
Motley Wrote:Seger, you are legitimately spouting some Grade A lunacy in this thread. Your point is understood, as you've made it but the use of such hyperbole seems unnecessary. You're acting like a guy that's about to climb the clock tower in his local town.

lol....Naw, hardly there Motley. I'm not in the least upset...Truth telling sure seems to get you liberals all uptight though, doesn't it?:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Like I have said repeatedly, you are one sick SHEEP!!

Upset? This stuff is rich. Keep it coming, BS. Laughter is good medicine.