Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp @ McCreary Central
Thoughts and Predictions. Who Wins and why ?
Could Mod. add a poll ?
I think both teams have more talent this year and both are much improved. I have to give Lynn Camp the edge of they don't turn the ball over. Lynn Camp 34 McCreary 14 if LC doesn't turn ball over.
[quote=InTheKnow816]I think both teams have more talent this year and both are much improved. I have to give Lynn Camp the edge of they don't turn the ball over. Lynn Camp 34 McCreary 14 if LC doesn't turn ball over.[/Q

Think you got this one all wrong :dontthink McCreary Central by 7 in a tight game. McCreary has too many playmakers for the Campers. TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Oh lord I picked Perry central to beat Lynn camp by 2 and Perry won by 1. Now here we are again another barn burner game. Going to go with McCreary County in a shoot-out. TongueirateSho

McCreary County 49
Lynn Camp 46
64SUR Wrote:Oh lord I picked Perry central to beat Lynn camp by 2 and Perry won by 1. Now here we are again another barn burner game. Going to go with McCreary County in a shoot-out. TongueirateSho

McCreary County 49
Lynn Camp 46

Good pick in my opinion. McCreary used 7 different running backs in game with Jenkins. Troxell only carried the 10-12 times and had close to 200 yards. He will touch the ball a lot more next Friday. Should be a good game both teams have good running backs. I feel McCreary has a advantage with receivers. It's good to have 2 6' 3" receivers who can run and make great catches. Also feel McCreary has a size advantage in line. 6' 5 310, 6'4 290, 6'4 245, 6' 235 and 5' 10' 220. Friday we will see if I'm right.:truestory:
Raiders will convert 2 point conversion to win in overtime by 2
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Thoughts and Predictions. Who Wins and why ?

Looks like the RAIDERS finally has a football COACH. I'LL take FORD and Raiders 35-24. TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I like the Campers by at least 2 touchdowns.
insideinfo Wrote:I like the Campers by at least 2 touchdowns.

I will be in Blue Tent, South end zone. Will take 14 all day for whatever. :yawn:
Cellking Wrote:I will be in Blue Tent, South end zone. Will take 14 all day for whatever. :yawn:

I'm a Knox co. Boy from my head to my toes, and is hard for me to go against them. But I believe you better bring your A game if you thank your going home with the win.
insideinfo Wrote:I'm a Knox co. Boy from my head to my toes, and is hard for me to go against them. But I believe you better bring your A game if you thank your going home with the win.

Confusedhh: We will already be home. It will be a good game. TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I think if Lynn Camp can stop #4 Troxell they will get the win. He is a very impressive back. I think both of these teams will score a lot but I still think Lynn Camp is a little better. It should be a good game.
I was at the Perry and Lynn camp game. Lynn camp had a hard time stopping someone that got the ball almost every time. If mccreary has as many threats at Cellking says, how will Lynn camp stop them? This will be a shoot-out. Best of luck to both teams.
Batman11 Wrote:I think if Lynn Camp can stop #4 Troxell they will get the win. He is a very impressive back. I think both of these teams will score a lot but I still think Lynn Camp is a little better. It should be a good game.

I hope Lynn Camp comes into game thinking all we got to do is stop Troxell.:biggrin: Because McCreary has 4 good receivers and 3 quality RB's and a QB who can run or throw, Could be a long night for Campers Def.
McCreary will spread it and throw it all over the field.Confusedinglepar
Raiders 21-7
McCreary is better than people think McCreary by 14
hoghead Wrote:McCreary is better than people think McCreary by 14

Got to agree with hoghead, McCreary is not the same ole soft Teams from the past few years. This bunch will get after you. Got 5 or 6 kids who bring the wood every play. Going to be a good game.:popcorn::popcorn:
Raiders!
Cellking Wrote:I hope Lynn Camp comes into game thinking all we got to do is stop Troxell.:biggrin: Because McCreary has 4 good receivers and 3 quality RB's and a QB who can run or throw, Could be a long night for Campers Def.
McCreary will spread it and throw it all over the field.Confusedinglepar

That will only leave McCreary with 4 players to block with. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:That will only leave McCreary with 4 players to block with. Confusednicker:

Don't play all those skilled players at once. Got some in reserve if needed. I do think this will be a good game and I do think MC will win, Should have won over there last year. We are 3 Td's better than last year maybe more.:yeah:
Go Raiders
insideinfo Wrote:I'm a Knox co. Boy from my head to my toes, and is hard for me to go against them. But I believe you better bring your A game if you thank your going home with the win.

I would think these boys will bring their A Game after the loss at Lynn Camp last year by 4 pts. and the terrible 13 region official crew. Hope we get a better called game this week.:Shaking::Shaking:
Was you at the Perry Central McCraery scrimmage? Perry scored 7 times???
InTheKnow816 Wrote:Was you at the Perry Central McCraery scrimmage? Perry scored 7 times???

Was not at Scrimmage. You counting 10 plays at a time. No a true picture of game. In 3 QT of play score MC 26 PCC 21 lot more like game situation. JMO Scrimmages are just learning tools. We will see Friday Night.:blabbermo
I will say the Raiders make it two in a row 44-35.
Raiders by 14...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raiders roll
McCreary beat perry what i was told. said they had a really good offense the Raiders do and a very good coach.
The hogs up front for Raiders will have them running down hill all night