Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Case FOR Donald Trump
We should have had this thread a while back, honestly. I just noticed a recommendation in the opening post of "the case against Donald J. Trump" to open a thread like this. Would love to read some constructive arguments on supporting Donald Trump.
Where do you start?

Conservative SCOTUS. Revised trade agreements favorable to American labour. Lower personal and business taxes. Enforced immigration law. Reduced regulatory burden. Revitalised coal industry and manufacturing. Use of military for defense and not destabilizing interventionism. Increased energy independence resulting in a lower middle east footprint. Support for Law Enforcement. Improved race relations.
1. Keep hoots gal out of office
SCOTUS first and foremost, Jobs, trade imbalance, Foreign policy, Immigration, military back to strength, Fix health care so people can afford it again. repeal the health care penalty for those who can't. fix the IRS or get rid of it, get rid of common core. give education back to the local districts. most of these he cares about and so do I.
Pick6 Wrote:Where do you start?

Conservative SCOTUS. Revised trade agreements favorable to American labour. Lower personal and business taxes. Enforced immigration law. Reduced regulatory burden. Revitalised coal industry and manufacturing. Use of military for defense and not destabilizing interventionism. Increased energy independence resulting in a lower middle east footprint. Support for Law Enforcement. Improved race relations.

Fear the Nation Wrote:SCOTUS first and foremost, Jobs, trade imbalance, Foreign policy, Immigration, military back to strength, Fix health care so people can afford it again. repeal the health care penalty for those who can't. fix the IRS or get rid of it, get rid of common core. give education back to the local districts. most of these he cares about and so do I.

These are excellent points, and I agree with them 110%

One can argue that we have 2 terrible candidates running for President. However, there are several facts that cannot be logically defended.

1) You can vote for whomever you want. Third party candidates and even write in candidates. Fact: Any vote that is not for Trump results in benefiting Clinton. No third party or write in candidate will be elected. Should someone vote like that, it is essentially pulling the lever for Clinton.
2) Media exposure. Fact: Clinton has lied, deceived, put our nation at a security risk, been tied to conspiracies from email to murder yet the media doesn't cover these nearly as much as the negative press toward Trump.
3) The next President is going to have a major part to play in SCOTUS.
There's no way in hell that I want Clinton to be able to do this. If she gets elected (which I do believe she will), then America has slipped even farther down the toilet.

Trump may not be a good choice for President, but he is far less dangerous than Hillary!!
Sure a conservative SCOTUS if you're going by the last year of what he says. If he's talking; he's lying. Donald Trump is a Democrat. You guys bought it hook line and sinker.
You certainly assume a lot of "facts" with no substantiation.
Granny Bear Wrote:You certainly assume a lot of "facts" with no substantiation.
A quick google and you can find it.
catdoggy Wrote:Sure a conservative SCOTUS if you're going by the last year of what he says. If he's talking; he's lying. Donald Trump is a Democrat. You guys bought it hook line and sinker.

Oh you are so right about that. I bought it hook line and sinker, and guess what? I will be there with bells on, along with my entire family to vote for Mr Trump this November 8th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: https://cdn.meme.am/instances/61301800.jpg]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh you are so right about that. I bought it hook line and sinker, and guess what? I will be there with bells on, along with my entire family to vote for Mr Trump this November 8th.
Me and mine will also be there; against Conald. I'm just about ready for him to go on that long lavish vacation after he loses. What a glorious day that will be.
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh you are so right about that. I bought it hook line and sinker, and guess what? I will be there with bells on, along with my entire family to vote for Mr Trump this November 8th.
Trump should organize a national GOTV effort to make sure deeply committed followers such as yourself are not no-shows at the polls (again).

Given Trump's organizational skills, his GOTV fleet may hit the road a day or two late with empty gas tanks and no money to fill them up.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Trump should organize a national GOTV effort to make sure deeply committed followers such as yourself are not no-shows at the polls (again).

Given Trump's organizational skills, his GOTV fleet may hit the road a day or two late with empty gas tanks and no money to fill them up.

I noticed you've attracted a new Hillary supporter. That makes You and catdoggy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey me and Donald Trump both are Hillary supporters.
catdoggy Wrote:Hey me and Donald Trump both are Hillary supporters.

LOL, keep trying. Hoot will be shooting you PM's before long. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, keep trying. Hoot will be shooting you PM's before long. :biggrin:
Building internet alliances and formulating talking points through PMs is your thing, not mine. Skulking in the shadows is for losers. How are those polls of other BGR members coming along? Am I still outnumbered EVERYBODY ELSE to ONE? I don't know how I sleep so well at night. :biglmao:
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, keep trying. Hoot will be shooting you PM's before long. :biggrin:
Let's play 'Who Said It'!
"I think Hillary would do a great job as president." "The economy historically does better under the Democrats, it just does."

I'll give you a hint, he has spray tanned clogged pores, makes a loud screeching noise while mad and has some kind of thing for his daughter.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Building internet alliances and formulating talking points through PMs is your thing, not mine. Skulking in the shadows is for losers. How are those polls of other BGR members coming along? Am I still outnumbered EVERYBODY ELSE to ONE? I don't know how I sleep so well at night. :biglmao:

Meds would be my first guess. But you are right and I have made a proactive overture to that end. There are three of you now. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Meds would be my first guess. But you are right and I have made a proactive overture to that end. There are three of you now. :Thumbs:
You accuse me of assassinating Trump's character, and then imply that I have a drug addiction. How low can you go, TRT?
The answer is Conald Drumph.
Trumps got my vote.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You accuse me of assassinating Trump's character, and then imply that I have a drug addiction. How low can you go, TRT?

The implication was clinical, and nobody does Trump character assassination better except maybe Charlie Gasparino or Jehmu Greene.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Would Trump supporters at least agree that if Trump's adult life were a timeline graph, his conversion to conservative populism is much, much closer to the "2016" end?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Would Trump supporters at least agree that if Trump's adult life were a timeline graph, his conversion to conservative populism is much, much closer to the "2016" end?

Certainly. When do the lights come on, sometime before the switch is thrown or directly after? Once those lights do come on, the groping about in liberal darkness is gone forever, as suddenly this world in which we live begins to make a lot of sense. At that point answers, not excuses and secular humanistic rationales, lighten one's understanding.

For example, the most absurd conspiracy theory I've ever heard is the one which holds that Trump is a not a real candidate and is just flying wingman for Hillary until the election is over. :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So far our best case for Donald Trump has been made by someone who is biting her tongue to vote for Donald Trump. Certainly some of Trump's hardcore supporters can come up a good reason? Confusednicker:
Avoiding National Fiscal Insolvency
Pick6 Wrote:Avoiding National Fiscal Insolvency

I mean, are you allergic to truth? Every respected economist says Trump doubles the debt. I'll wait for the fox news link.
Donald Trump's campaign belated pitch to blacks seems to be an act of desperation, but I applaud him for making it. Maybe Trump is finally getting some sound campaign advice and taking it.

I have advocated that Republican Party take this political position with blacks for many years. Instead of hammering liberal Democrats on the campaign trail for actively working to make black Americans government dependents and cultivating a culture of dependency among inner city blacks, Republicans have generally just conceded black votes to Democrats.

Republicans should be publicizing the fact that the poorest areas of the country, including those in most major cities in the U.S., have been controlled by liberal politicians for decades. This is exactly what Trump has done in recent speeches. It is unfortunate that his campaign has spent so much time in this campaign attacking vanquished Republican rivals and threatening them with punitive actions.

I believe that it is too late for Trump to win the election, but I hope that he continues to set an example by asking American black voters how they are better off giving their votes to liberal Democrats all of these years in exchange for programs that keep most of them in dire poverty.

Quote:Trump predicts he can win 95 percent of the black vote

Donald Trump promised Friday night that if elected president, he will win 95 percent of the African-American vote in his reelection bid.

Renewing his effort to reach out to black voters at a rally Friday evening, Trump suggested that Democratic politicians that overwhelmingly govern in America’s inner cities have failed African-Americans. Trump told the Dimondale, Michigan, crowd that “we can never fix our problems by relying on the same politicians who created our problems in the first place. A new future requires brand-new leadership.”

“You're living in poverty, your schools are no good, you have no jobs. Fifty-eight percent of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?” Speaking before another largely-white audience in a town whose population is 93 percent white, Trump said, “And at the end of four years, I guarantee you that I will get over 95 percent of the African-American vote. I promise you. Because I will produce.”

“No group in America has been more harmed by Hillary Clinton's policies than African-Americans. No group. No group,” he said. “If Hillary Clinton's goal was to inflict pain on the African-American community, she could not have done a better job. It's a disgrace. Tonight, I'm asking for the vote of every single African-American citizen in this country who wants to see a better future.”
I guess the best argument for Trump boils down to one simple fact.....he isn't Hillary!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I guess the best argument for Trump boils down to one simple fact.....he isn't Hillary!!

Confusednicker:

The best argument for Charlie Manson is....he isn't Hillary!!