Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 footer at JCHS?
May be all Tommy needs to get back on track!!!!!!! HUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Heard the Dalton kid from LC would be enrolling at JC this year also. Should be a solid team.
108 Stitches Wrote:May be all Tommy needs to get back on track!!!!!!! HUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Can he throw a baseball is the important question.........

Can you imagine his reach in a stretch playing first base?

Those are things to hmmmm about!!
JC will walk through the 15th this year, if he can play.
Somebody said he was going to on the swimming team.... 2 or 3 arm flaps and he will be to the other side of the pool. Huuummmm
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Take more than a 7 footer for JC to win a game at the sweet sixteen.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Take more than a 7 footer for JC to win a game at the sweet sixteen.
Oh really???

Seems like I remember them winning a few games down there over the last couple of years.
What grade will he be in? Has he been playing basketball in previous years!!!
has JR grown a couple inches in last few years?
Big Don Wrote:Heard the Dalton kid from LC would be enrolling at JC this year also. Should be a solid team.

Wow. That would be huge for JC if they get Dalton.
Dalton will not get eligible to play at Johnson Central. Sheldon Clark will be the tallest team in the 15th Region.
The kid is taller than JR... that's confirmed!
they have only won one game there those last few trips.
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh really???

Seems like I remember them winning a few games down there over the last couple of years.

The only win they had these last 4 trips was a two point win over Campbell county. The others years all one and done. Loses against John Harlan, Ballard, and scott county.
Getting there is better than not getting there, right? Smile
K40 Wrote:Getting there is better than not getting there, right? Smile

Oh I definitely agree.
with these two additions it looks as though Johnson central will be favorite to head back to rupp
Always recruiting! I'd like to see them win with kids from JC
sportguy12 Wrote:Always recruiting! I'd like to see them win with kids from JC

Johnson central has won 4 regional championships and 1 runner up in the past 5 years. I know for a fact, every kid on all 5 teams played in Johnson county elementary schools. Not one kid didn't!!!!!
MR. Slate Wrote:Johnson central has won 4 regional championships and 1 runner up in the past 5 years. I know for a fact, every kid on all 5 teams played in Johnson county elementary schools. Not one kid didn't!!!!!

Just because they are recruited early! Hall from a few years ago was from p-burg. Look at your middle school roster this year and get back to me.
I seen this kid at the football game the other night.... reminded me of seeing Enes Kanter after a UK football game a few years back.

I was told by somebody who would know, he measured 6'10.5 without shoes on for his physical.

And I also saw the KHSAA letter of eligibility to the JC principal.
Where is he from? Can he play?
E's Army Wrote:Where is he from? Can he play?

He is from Germany.

Can he play....

Eligible - YES
Skills - You're just gonna have to wait and see.
He's athletic and very coachable. Pretty good post moves... and you can't teach height. I think he'll be a great asset to the team.

As far as "recruiting" in middle school... even if that DOES happen, how do you even know that a kid will turn into a valuable player when they're only 12 or 13? You don't. Ridiculous. People go to Johnson County schools because Johnson County has one of the more superior school systems in the region. Higher ACT scores, graduation rates, college acceptance, and yes -- success in sports. I'm not a JC grad but I can see why it's appealing... and why the district enrollment rises each year.
It doesn't hurt to be a 5A school sitting in the middle of a 1A region. Their enrollment doubles most of the schools in the region and is at least 1.5 times bigger than the next biggest school so more students generally means more athletes. This could be a major factor in their success. JC has been the class of the 15th region in recent years in most all sports, girls and boys.
Mountain BB Fan Wrote:It doesn't hurt to be a 5A school sitting in the middle of a 1A region. Their enrollment doubles most of the schools in the region and is at least 1.5 times bigger than the next biggest school so more students generally means more athletes. This could be a major factor in their success. JC has been the class of the 15th region in recent years in most all sports, girls and boys.

JC is a 4A school.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:He is from Germany.

Can he play....

Eligible - YES
Skills - You're just gonna have to wait and see.
From Germany huh? Could he be the second coming of Gunther Benke?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC is a 4A school.

You are correct. Were 5A until the past year or so, weren't they? Point is they have at least 300-400 more students than next biggest school in district, Magoffin Co.. Bigger than Paintsville and Sheldon Clark combined, 2 of their district rivals.

Not sure who next biggest region school is but JC has them by 300 to 400 I would guess.
They got to get past Sheldon Clark first
Any year they aren't at least Final Four in 15th Region in every sport should be an embarrassment. They are much larger school than the rest