Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows Perry Central and Hazard looking so far?
How many kids does Perry and Hazard have out and what are the predictions for both teams? Who are the top players on each team?
Bad at Perry huh? I know theres 50 some on Hazards team.
Hazard has 44 listed on their roster on khsaa.org.
jetpilot Wrote:Hazard has 44 listed on their roster on khsaa.org.

Don't know if it has anything to do with anything, but in Pikeville's preview last night, it was stated that the Panthers have close to 60 on their roster as of now. Point is, that's good for both Pikeville and Hazard, or any class A school with upwards of 40 or better on the roster.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Don't know if it has anything to do with anything, but in Pikeville's preview last night, it was stated that the Panthers have close to 60 on their roster as of now. Point is, that's good for both Pikeville and Hazard, or any class A school with upwards of 40 or better on the roster.
I believe official tally is 56 now
PHSForever Wrote:I believe official tally is 56 now

I don't think the awesomeness of that can be overstated!Confusedinglepar
I drove by Perry Central's practice the other day. I was surprised they didn't have more players.
Hope Perry has better year. Good coaching in Larkey and O. It will take building from the ground up. Fell apart after Haddix left.
If grade school roundball is properly managed and rules enforced it will get better. If not football will never get to the level possible.
Lots of talent in PCC system.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Don't know if it has anything to do with anything, but in Pikeville's preview last night, it was stated that the Panthers have close to 60 on their roster as of now. Point is, that's good for both Pikeville and Hazard, or any class A school with upwards of 40 or better on the roster.

I read on the Raceland thread that they have 69 kids out this year. Awesome to see these numbers at the Class A schools.
Redneck Wrote:I read on the Raceland thread that they have 69 kids out this year. Awesome to see these numbers at the Class A schools.

My point exactly. Would be good to realize this as a trend in class A.