Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Julian Assange Unlikely Savior of the Republic?
Speaking of Russia....:biggrin:
CROOKED CLINTONS

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/06...13402.html
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That is up to him
Tax returns are a private matter. I would advise all politicians not to release them, including your gal hillary.
I do believe her foundation holds the key to many murders, racketeering, and fraud however.

Have you noticed every slam and every charge against Trump is a DNC generated talking point? Any reasonable person would conclude Hoot is campaigning for Hillary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Have you noticed every slam and every charge against Trump is a DNC generated talking point? Any reasonable person would conclude Hoot is campaigning for Hillary.
Trump is generating the DNC's talking points for them. He seems to believe that is his role in this campaign, and maybe it is. If so, he is doing a marvelous job! Confusednicker:

What I have noticed is the similarity between your insults and RIUTG's insults. No originality. #SadAndPathetic #TauntingTwins
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Trump is generating the DNC's talking points for them. He seems to believe that is his role in this campaign, and maybe it is. If so, he is doing a marvelous job! Confusednicker:

What I have noticed is the similarity between your insults and RIUTG's insults. No originality. #SadAndPathetic #TauntingTwins

I know you're desperate for some support, but I'm not bailing you out by playing along in your efforts to turn this into a tag team event.

But what I have noticed too, is the similarity between you and Hillary. When confronted with the mountains of evidence stacked up against you; The open embrace and double down on the same old lies, is the default setting for you both. That and the fact that you've put up thousands of campaign posts for her.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I know you're desperate for some support, but I'm not bailing you out by playing along in your efforts to turn this into a tag team event.

But what I have noticed too, is the similarity between you and Hillary. When confronted with the mountains of evidence stacked up against you; The open embrace and double down on the same old lies, is the default setting for you both. That and the fact that you've put up thousands of campaign posts for her.
Do you ever tire of posting lies? You are no longer capable of debating without losing your composure and resorting to childish insults. You should consider taking up a quiet, relaxing hobby more suited to your limited skill set.
TheRealThing Wrote:I know you're desperate for some support, but I'm not bailing you out by playing along in your efforts to turn this into a tag team event.

I would say you were the one who tried to turn this into a tag team event in your effort to defend RIUTG.
WideRight05 Wrote:I would say you were the one who tried to turn this into a tag team event in your effort to defend RIUTG.

So what's going to be you two's nommer pour combattre sous? Hoot and WideHoot?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:So what's going to be you two's nommer pour combattre sous? Hoot and WideHoot?

Confusednicker:

RIUTG

[Image: http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2...LY-FAG.jpg]

TRT

[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WzssCgWlz_U/TL...nasman.jpg]
TheRealThing Wrote:So what's going to be you two's nommer pour combattre sous? Hoot and WideHoot?
Congratulations! You managed to butcher two languages in one short post and your character count came in well under 140. You are definitely Trump's favorite kind of follower - the undereducated. :biglmao:
TheRealThing Wrote:Have you noticed every slam and every charge against Trump is a DNC generated talking point? Any reasonable person would conclude Hoot is campaigning for Hillary.

Well there are some fervent Hillary supporters on here. DNC is kinda what they do.
Notice how angry they are. I see that a lot from Hillary supporters on social media. One posting random pics with insults and the other of course going after typos. It's there go to.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well there are some fervent Hillary supporters on here. DNC is kinda what they do.
Notice how angry they are. I see that a lot from Hillary supporters on social media. One posting random pics with insults and the other of course going after typos. It's there go to.

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/o4i0n.jpg]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well there are some fervent Hillary supporters on here. DNC is kinda what they do.

It's not a typo when it happens consistently. Confusednicker:

[Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564...1c56a8.jpg]
WideRight05 Wrote:It's not a typo when it happens consistently. Confusednicker:

[Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564...1c56a8.jpg]
My HTC Android phone only changes the spelling of homonyms when I use the wrong one. RIUTG must have bought a very defective unit.

Wide is trolling, Hoot is the one that's off the track. :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Wide is trolling, Hoot is the one that's off the track. :biglmao:
Your obsession with me is getting kinda creepy, TRT.
So, here we are looking down the gun barrel at Julian Assange's promised 'October Surprise,' forthcoming in the form of documents the public will find "interesting."

"During an interview with FOX News Channel's Megyn Kelly, Assange said WikiLeaks will be releasing thousands of new pages of documents prior to the Nov. 8 election. He said some will be "interesting" and others will be "entertaining." "We're working around the clock," he said. "We have received quite a lot of material."

Meanwhile it has come to light, according to House Representative Marsha Blackburn ® TN., that one of the Clinton Foundation's reported crown jewel achievements, was actually just another Clinton scam, the daily drip, drip, drip of scandal continues to amaze:

Headline---
Clinton Foundation AIDS Program Distributed ‘Watered-Down’ Drugs To Third World Countries

EXCERPT---
Former President Bill Clinton and his Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) distributed “watered-down” HIV/AIDs drugs to patients in sub-Saharan Africa, and “likely increased” the risks of morbidity and mortality, according to a draft congressional report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.
END EXCERPT
http://politicalhotwire.com/current-even...count.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]