Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne v.s. Allen Central 1/26
This will be the 2nd semi-final game on the night and a birth for the ALL A Championship. Predictions everyone?
ac will win this game easily
I sure hope STATS beloved rebels win this one.. Lthough i am an alumni of AC i hope they do win also. Also hope the Tigers can win also and meet in the finals w/ Paintsville winning. Dang STAT dont hold it against me ok.
How many games have AC/BL played this year and what is the results?
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:I sure hope STATS beloved rebels win this one.. Lthough i am an alumni of AC i hope they do win also. Also hope the Tigers can win also and meet in the finals w/ Paintsville winning. Dang STAT dont hold it against me ok.

why dont you lay off stat a while thats all i have seen is you dog he every night so please mind your own business....
AC by 8
Unbiased Wrote:How many games have AC/BL played this year and what is the results?

They played one game earlier in the season and AC defeated BL by 12 or 13 points if I can recall.
A.C. by3 in a very good game.. Probably the best game of the tourney.
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:A.C. by3 in a very good game.. Probably the best game of the tourney.

It would be nice to see a close game like that, those are my favorites, but then again I wouldnt mind a blowout either.
Hey STAT did u get the water LOL
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:Hey STAT did u get the water LOL

lol, yepp $2.71
Allen Central by 10+