Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. Preseason
Is Bell Co. competing in any 7 on 7 or scrimmages did not know if they were consider all that went this fall and winter does any one know if they are?
Looks like we will have to go watch practice for any information. No one talking. 7-7 ? Coaches? Players? Nothing.
I haven't heard a word about Bell going to any 7 on 7 comps.

Now that doesn't mean they didn't go, but I sure haven't heard anything.
I'm curious to know how many players are out on the team is it 20-25-30-35-40-45 not going any higher. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:I'm curious to know how many players are out on the team is it 20-25-30-35-40-45 not going any higher. :popcorn:

heard about 40-45
they said have 35 -40 middle school kids out may be the biggest number they have ever had
Hope to see good things out of Bell. Administration needs to get out of the coaches way.
Granny Bear Wrote:I haven't heard a word about Bell going to any 7 on 7 comps.

Now that doesn't mean they didn't go, but I sure haven't heard anything.

heard just a few minutes ago granny that they might come up to HC tomorrow but not sure how reliable the source is!!
Is Humfleet still at Bell or did he jump ship?
All still here, including Humfleet. You will get to see him soon enough. His back that is, as he runs through that so called defense of the Jackets. LOL
BobcatForever Wrote:heard just a few minutes ago granny that they might come up to HC tomorrow but not sure how reliable the source is!!

I'll check that out.

I'm retired now, so I can do things like that.

Confusednicker:
it is confirmed and they are at Harlan county high school right now
O my, we have a long way to go.. We are three months behind Harlan Co. They looked good and we looked not so good.. Qb work needed badly
Bobcat4years Wrote:O my, we have a long way to go.. We are three months behind Harlan Co. They looked good and we looked not so good.. Qb work needed badly

3 months? More like 6. Worst thing about it all is that it is not the kids fault.
Bobcat4years Wrote:O my, we have a long way to go.. We are three months behind Harlan Co. They looked good and we looked not so good.. Qb work needed badly

Really, did you go today?
Yes I did!!!
What were numbers like? Offense, will it be different. Just overall look.
Anything?
I didn't count, but would say 20- 25 kids..
Much different offensively. Reminds me when Dudley came to Bell in the early years..
We've not had a lot of work with new man.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Yes I did!!!

A coach from another school at a 7-7 where a team the school plays in district competition?

Dudley taught you guys well. :lmao:
I don't think Bell brought its linemen since it was 7 on 7.
The Bobcats made three or four really tough catches in a crowd.
I think they will have a pretty good team this year. Those down classes the past few years in middle school will probably start catching up with them next year, for a year or two anyway.
I hope what I'm hearing isn't true about some of our guys. If so then we need to let them go no questions asked. Can't go into detail on here but all I'll say is I hope that are kids weren't involved with "snapchat".
We will see what kind of coach Bell has. We know what we have , don't we MHSParent.
NextGeneration Wrote:We will see what kind of coach Bell has. We know what we have , don't we MHSParent.

I must add what kind of Administration as well.
Well not only is it true it was more than one player. One has even argued his position on social media. This disgusts me, and makes me ashamed to be an alum. I hope the coach admin and the LAW handle this and make an example!!
its easy to talk trash about other schools but we get silent when it's us. What happened is sickening and I will continue to bring it up and make it known until something is done! Shame on our kids and our coach if nothing is done!
redrocket Wrote:its easy to talk trash about other schools but we get silent when it's us. What happened is sickening and I will continue to bring it up and make it known until something is done! Shame on our kids and our coach if nothing is done!

make what known?
http://www.wymt.com/content/news/Police-...96962.html

They haven't released any names yet but...
redrocket Wrote:its easy to talk trash about other schools but we get silent when it's us. What happened is sickening and I will continue to bring it up and make it known until something is done! Shame on our kids and our coach if nothing is done!

Does this include a Pineville player as well?
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:http://www.wymt.com/content/news/Police-...96962.html

They haven't released any names yet but...

it is sick that this many people were able to do this to this girl without somebody helping her:Sad04::Angry07: