Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better Cheerleaders, KCC or JBS
Seen them both tonight, JBS showed them up, any other opinions
KCC had more tumblers, but JBS few may have been a little better. Both squads did some things that I found rude: JBS girls tumbled into KCC's cheerleaders' sidelines. Not only was that rude, but dangerous. KCC's cheerleaders did a rude chant of some sort when JBS made a foul, and they would cheer when JBS cheerleaders did their floor cheer, but I think they were being urged on by their fans and band. The best stunt was probalbly JBS's twist basket-toss. But, overall, I'd say both squads could do better with stunts, motions, smiling, and pep. JBS needs a pep section.
Extra Strength Wrote:KCC had more tumblers, but JBS few may have been a little better. Both squads did some things that I found rude: JBS girls tumbled into KCC's cheerleaders' sidelines. Not only was that rude, but dangerous. KCC's cheerleaders did a rude chant of some sort when JBS made a foul, and they would cheer when JBS cheerleaders did their floor cheer, but I think they were being urged on by their fans and band. The best stunt was probalbly JBS's twist basket-toss. But, overall, I'd say both squads could do better with stunts, motions, smiling, and pep. JBS needs a pep section.

Ok, the "rude" chant the PEP CLUB and cheerleaders did was probably the "On you" chant that a lot more schools do, like Hazard. I do agree that it was rude that we cheered while JBS did their floor cheer. A lot of time goes into learning floor cheers and I would feel awful if it was us out there and our crowd couldn't even hear us because of the other school's crowd and cheerleaders. And about the best stunt thing, that was a good stunt but I hope they know that it's illegal to do any kind of basket toss at a ballgame without a mat. We got in trouble our first game for that.
Cheerleader03 Wrote:Ok, the "rude" chant the PEP CLUB and cheerleaders did was probably the "On you" chant that a lot more schools do, like Hazard. I do agree that it was rude that we cheered while JBS did their floor cheer. A lot of time goes into learning floor cheers and I would feel awful if it was us out there and our crowd couldn't even hear us because of the other school's crowd and cheerleaders. And about the best stunt thing, that was a good stunt but I hope they know that it's illegal to do any kind of basket toss at a ballgame without a mat. We got in trouble our first game for that.
u know it was really bad that kcc cheered while jbs was cheering it was really rude and maybe kcc cheerleaders should have thought about that before they did that and kcc cheerleaders also was over dramatic about jbs cheerleaders tumbling into kcc cheerleaders
JBS all the way
JBS. I thought Basket tosses were illegal this year?
Basket Tosses are illegal this year! Unless they are done on a matt...
learn how to spell mat