Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out Fishing
George and his dad were out fishing one day when George pulled out a cigar. Finding he had no matches he asked his dad for a light.

"Sure," said his dad. "I think I have a lighter." Then, reaching into his tackle box he pulled out a Bic lighter 10-inches long.

"Jimminy Cricket!" exclaimed George, taking the huge Big lighter in his hands. "Where did you get that monster?" he asked.

"Well," replied his dad, "I got it from my Genie."

"You have a Genie in your tackle box?" asked George.

"Yep, it's right here in my tackle box," said his dad.

"Could I see him?" asked George.

So his dad opened his tackle box and, sure enough, out pops the Genie.

Addressing the Genie, George says, "I'm the son of your master, will you grant me one wish?"

"Yes, I will," says the Genie.

So George asks for a million bucks.

The Genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving George sitting there, waiting for his million bucks.

Shortly, the sky darkens and is filled with the sound of a million ducks flying overhead.

Over the roar of the million ducks George yells to his dad, "Jumpin' Jimminy! I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!"

"I forgot to tell you that the Genie is hard of hearing," yells back George's dad. "You don't think I really asked for a 10-inch Bic, do you?"

lmao!, best one Ive read Midee!
haha
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol
Always a great one.

There's another version of it with a bartender who has a 10 inch pianist working in the bar.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
haha Hadn't heard that in a while.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Thats funny
:lmao: :lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS