Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central vs. Sheldon Clark 1/25 All "A" Classic
Any Predictions?
Close game.. but I'm picking ACHS to pull it off.
Gotta go with a team from the 57th on this one!
AC by 11.
They played last week, AC won by 15, and now people are saying SC is going to win? No respect what so ever.
Go Rebels
I'll take Allen Central... This is a very experienced team.

AC-73
SC-60
AC in this one.
-STAT- Wrote:They played last week, AC won by 15, and now people are saying SC is going to win? No respect what so ever.
Calm down Stat, Your beloved rebels will win this one. I hope they play Paintsville in the finals. I hope you don't get to mad @ me when the tigers bite the rebels on the rearend. Talk to you later you Gator fan.:redboxer: :howdy:
The way the Cards played against Johnson Central last week. I have my boys at SC pulling out the win.
Brady Horn wasn't on the other night when we played them.
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:Calm down Stat, Your beloved rebels will win this one. I hope they play Paintsville in the finals. I hope you don't get to mad @ me when the tigers bite the rebels on the rearend. Talk to you later you Gator fan.:redboxer: :howdy:

lol, would love to see that to. And you would have to admit that AC would give Paintsville all they wanted and then some.
Allen Central will win this one, and it looks as though a possible Finals appearance. I'm sayin' the Rebels win by 10+.
Rebels by 12
AC by 6..
Got to stay with the 58th in this one. I think this time around will be a little closer but AC by 10. Good luck Rebs, take it game by game.
Ac-62
Sc-54
AC by 15
im going with allen central by about 10
Allen Central