Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biomechanics
I have this class this semester and I LOVE IT! It's like my fave class so far lol. I just think it's so interesting. We have to do this project and you have to take the a certain motion (for example shooting a basketball, or passing a basketball, pitching a softball) and you have to show the motions of the correct technique of the movement. Hopefully I can get this computer program I have to work and I can film an amateur doing a movement and then film like an experienced person doing the same thing and then compare the technique and stuff in slow motion. I am so pumped about it haha. Has anyone else ever taken it?
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
I havent but it sounds cool
Sounds like a fun interesting class, I might have to take it some day.
I haven't had it but it does sound interesting. You could layer one over the other just to show how the professional positioning is correct and where the other person's form isn't correct..

I haven't had it but it does sound interesting...AND HARD! lol...
Interesting tribe. I may need your help when I start working on the video part of my project.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
i seen this project done using tiger woods swing and the guy that done it went and had his golf swing filmed it was amazing the difference
Yeah we watched a video about it in class and it was really neat..not over Tiger Woods but different swimmers and stuff like that. I really think that this class should be a requirement before someone can coach because improper mechanics can cause injuries and other things. I would recommend it lol. :rockon:
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Just let me know Cali. Would be no trouble at all to help.