Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In all honesty, who do you think will represent the 15th @ State?
Pike Central or Magoffin Prolly
Magoffin All the way
Magoffin has the most talent and probably should win it, but anything can happen tournament time, I would say JC, Pike Central, Belfry, Shelby Valley, Lawrence County follow.
Valley, Magoffin or PC
Magoffin Co. is the favorite IMO, but if Haley Ratliff returns 100% and has got her eyes set on going to state one more time, then I think PC could be the team to beat. The main key to PC's success imo would be whether this team can get their chemistry together by regionals, cause Haley didn't get to play many games with this team since AD Slone has been allowed to play.
I know alot of the regions teams are really good teams! but my opinion is is Magoffin, Valley, or Pc if ratliff is backed by tournament time! But I wish all teams the best of luck! and i also think that Magoffin is the best team so far but anything can happen!

and SV isn't overratd! they have improved so much since two years ago! i know they have thier bad games and i know they aren't the best team in the world but they are still a great team and have a shot to go far! and if they play like they are capable of they could have a good game with magoffin!
Hawksfan Wrote:Magoffin Co. is the favorite IMO, but if Haley Ratliff returns 100% and has got her eyes set on going to state one more time, then I think PC could be the team to beat. The main key to PC's success imo would be whether this team can get their chemistry together by regionals, cause Haley didn't get to play many games with this team since AD Slone has been allowed to play.

Agree 100%:Cheerlead
just to let you all know ratliff will be back on Feb.5 for PC's game at phelps for sure
Pc has done played at Phelps, could it be when they host Phelps. Alot of teams are overlooking Belfry also. I dunno but I have been really impressed with Belfry. They won the JC tournament, with a win over Russell, beat Mason County, and Tolsia WV, whos is very good and beat them at Tolsia, they gave Magoffin all they wanted and took Rose Hill to OT, and blew a big lead, and had 3 players I think foul out. Not a bad resume for January.
well when pc host phelps, sorry my mistake
It wasn't no big deal, I just wanted to make sure I was correct. Im excited to see Frdiay game between Belfry and PC. Even though Ratliff is out it jsut gives someone more opportunity to step up. Hayley wasn't girl that scared me vs Belfry anyways it was Kayla Lowe, she is a force and IMO one of the best in the region.
Thought it was Guys, my bad
Think we will see some upsets this year!
OffTheHook Wrote:Think we will see some upsets this year!
who?
Belfry Wins Wrote:Pc has done played at Phelps, could it be when they host Phelps. Alot of teams are overlooking Belfry also. I dunno but I have been really impressed with Belfry. They won the JC tournament, with a win over Russell, beat Mason County, and Tolsia WV, whos is very good and beat them at Tolsia, they gave Magoffin all they wanted and took Rose Hill to OT, and blew a big lead, and had 3 players I think foul out. Not a bad resume for January.

Also, the four games they have lost are by a total of 11 points, against some very tough competition.
Well up to this point of the season, Magoffin is still the team to beat. with that said any team can make their respective trail to the regional finals by winning conference games that allows an easier road to the "Expo"

Once the final eight is determined, a good draw will help any of the four schools who I think will be in the "final four" regionally.
1. Magoffin 2. Belfry 3. Shelby Valley 4.Pike Central if Ratliff returns
Fooking_A Wrote:Yea thats why Magoffin dominated them...

NOO DOUBT...lol.....:thumpsup: