Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Improved Team Through The Season
I managed to watch KCC, JBS, Bethel, David School, Wabaco Christian, Mosley's of Hindman Park, and many other talents this season but the most improved team I've seen is JBS. I've seen these boys move from catching crawdeads (not crawdads) and reworking engines in 85 Chevettes to making a run for a State Title. Congrulations Crusaders! Lord Knows no one wants you to win a game.

My Fathers Angel Watching Over You
Jason Jacobs

- One more Game Dad
Allen Central is the most improved team through the season. I mean they have had a combined 8 wins the past 2 seasons, 12 wins this season, 4th or 5th in the region? Who couldnt agree that they are the most improved?
i would have to say david on this one because even though they dont win a game and probally never will they still give it there all and they have alot of talent in some of their players then again they need alot more if they plan to go anywhere but i still think their 5 starters have improved the most because there learning to work together and now they know they can score without the 2 boys that up and quit on them.
I would have to say prestonburg has improved a some since the season has started
The_Pistol Wrote:I would have to say prestonburg has improved a some since the season has started

I agree
Prestonsburg has improved since the first 7 games of the season. I believe they will continue to do so and be ready by tourney time.
Prestonsburg is the most improved from the start of the season and till now. But the team thats improved the most over the past couple of years would be Allen Central.
Ac or P-Burg
everyone knows david has improved the most