Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Be Stopped
:1: In the all A coming up will landon slone from paintsville be unstoppable with the teams there gonna be playin? :1:
Yes, I think he can be stopped just like any other player in the region.
Yep, seems like we have heard this story for the last two years, might as well hear it once more. Ever think the reason why Paintsville tried so hard and took the All A Classic this year was to give them a chance to go to one state touney? Even if it is the All A?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Well, if he is they 4 other guys on the floor that can take his place.
OffTheHook Wrote:Well, if he is they 4 other guys on the floor that can take his place.

i agree with you on that one person cant be a team all i was saying is that he averages alot of points per game and i forgot to mention if david wins the piarist game because piarist only has 8 players now then they play paintsville and i figure landon slone will dominate dont you?:notworthy
23_whitewidow_23 Wrote:i agree with you on that one person cant be a team all i was saying is that he averages alot of points per game and i forgot to mention if david wins the piarist game because piarist only has 8 players now then they play paintsville and i figure landon slone will dominate dont you?:notworthy

Landon can be stopped, any decent player could dominate David and Piarist, but looking at their first round game with South Floyd, the 14-15 SF team last year beat Paintsville in the All A, but he can be stopped
JBS will stop Slone!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:JBS will stop Slone!
I agree with you....
Who is Landon Slone ?
He can be stopped, but it's rare.

Is there anything JBS can't do?
23_whitewidow_23 Wrote:i agree with you on that one person cant be a team all i was saying is that he averages alot of points per game and i forgot to mention if david wins the piarist game because piarist only has 8 players now then they play paintsville and i figure landon slone will dominate dont you?:notworthy

If Paintsville beats South Floyd, then they play the winner of the Phelps/Pikeville game. They wont play Piarist unless they both make it to the finals of the All A. I dont think Piarist can make it past Allen Central to do that.

What does JBS have to do with the 15th region All A Classic?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.