Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 US Service Members Killed In Iraq
At least 20 American service members were killed in military operations Saturday in the deadliest day for U.S. forces in two years, including 13 who died in a helicopter crash and five slain in an attack by militia fighters in the holy city of Karbala, military officials said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070121/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Thats awful! I pray for the families of those who died for us!! I wish we could just pull out or troops and blow the place up even though i feel that that is wrong also its just so hard to win a political war!
That is awful. I know that we lose more and more of our boys over there than you ever want to know about. 1 is too much. 20 in a day is so heartbreaking. My heart really goes out to their loved ones.

My heart breaks each time I hear of our young people being killed over there.
I heard it's up to 25
BAD, BAD, BAD News!! Thoughts and Prayers go out to there families!!
yeah, I heard it was 25 too Doc...this is heartbreaking. I hate when we lose one, but to lose what we've lost since we've been over there is dreadful. But we have to support our troops no matter what, and pray for their safe return.
Apparently a no win situation and no doubt looking back it has been a disaster. Won't be long before we try out the Iranians. It is easy I guess to speculate on what if we had decided not to go in there. Does one think that terrorists would have enlarged their capabilities to inflict pain on our country if we had stayed away? Prayers for our soldiers over in a hell hole of a place.