Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will Rhodrick Rhodes land?
???
Cordia is my guess.
zaga_fan Wrote:Cordia is my guess.

Cordia already has the job up for grabs they've moved on from him !!
Football1245 Wrote:Cordia already has the job up for grabs they've moved on from him !!

I'm aware the job is posted.

My guess is Cordia.
Well he won't be at cordia if the job posted already they done with him so any other thoughts anyone ?
Anyone else think he still ends up at Cordia?
how many player left Cordia so far.
cj2561 Wrote:how many player left Cordia so far.

None.
Cordia moved on from Rhodes!!! They will have excellent ball club
2 left cordia Momo an another is leaving soon an lulu an seek graduate
Me hear Rhodes and Wesley Christian equals basketball powerhouse.
zaga_fan Wrote:Anyone else think he still ends up at Cordia?

I think he will stay at cordia. :Cheerlead
I don't think it will be Cordia. I don't think theirs much anyone can do, even the best of the best lawyers since Rhodes contract wasn't renewed. If their was something they could do then everyone that has never been renewed in a school system/county school would still be at their jobs unless they retired.
I'm hearing JBS
JBS has a coach. They are also in the same county/district as Cordia. If The school board isn't gonna renew his contract at Cordia then they sure ain't gonna do it for JBS
If Zaga and 64 say it's Cordia, I would say Cordia is pretty much a lock then.
June Buchanan is a private school and is not part of the Knott County school system.
Strikeout King Wrote:JBS has a coach. They are also in the same county/district as Cordia. If The school board isn't gonna renew his contract at Cordia then they sure ain't gonna do it for JBS

JBS is a private school.
He will be at Cordia. As will all the players who are currently there.
TheChief Wrote:Me hear Rhodes and Wesley Christian equals basketball powerhouse.

With all due respect to Coach Rhodes we have a coaching staff in place along with 7 returning players and several commitments from students and their families to be joining our program. None of those students are enrolled at Cordia. We wish all those involved with this situation the best of luck in the future.
I'm a Cordia supporter and at first I thought he would be back but now I'm not as confident.
insideinfo Wrote:If Zaga and 64 say it's Cordia, I would say Cordia is pretty much a lock then.

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Im hearing JBS maybe Oneida but from here JBS is where. And also heard that Bentley was who Cordia was after
cj2561 Wrote:JBS is a private school.

Didn't know they were private. Thought they were apart of the Knott County School System.

hoghead Wrote:Im hearing JBS maybe Oneida but from here JBS is where. And also heard that Bentley was who Cordia was after

I don't see Bentley leaving anytime soon, especially not with the team he's gonna have this coming season and the following season.
Heard he was going to McCreary Central.
I wonder how his hunger strike is going
The_Rock Wrote:Heard he was going to McCreary Central.

He will not be at McCreary Central. Jim Voit will be coach here. He will not be at OBI they have a coach and a good one.:biglmao:
Cellking Wrote:He will not be at McCreary Central. Jim Voit will be coach here. He will not be at OBI they have a coach and a good one.:biglmao:

OBI must not that good of a coach. I didn't know they had a basketball team.
I'd say he ends up somewhere out of state, if anywhere.
cj2561 Wrote:OBI must not that good of a coach. I didn't know they had a basketball team.

How would you not know. Your precious Hazard stole OBI's best player last year.