Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar Hero GUITAR
How did you decorate yours?

I just got a MAC sticker(the white apple) and the 2 skull wings that came with it on there right now.
I got a black wireless guitar that had broken glass graphics that came with it
I got the red guitar and put the wings on both sides of the pick guard with the nautical star stickers making an arch near the bottom.

I dindt lol.
I put my Apple sticker on it a few days ago, lol. I think it's cute. I saw my 10 year old little cousin's guitar and he literally used EVER sticker it came with, haha.

dont have it yet waiting until march to get it on 360
Yea, I didn't decorate mine either..
The spider webb stickers.
What is wrong with you guys? Hahaha. You HAVE to make your guitar look awesome, it's like a requirement of the game...

I love this game. I just bought it tonight and haven't put it down, lol, what a dandy game. Well, I bought guitar hero 2.
It is flippin' awesome. It is seriously the best game ever made, in my eyes..

I can't wait for 3 to come out. I heard it will have a lot more rock on it, headlining the game are Metallica, Ozzy, Hendrix and Led Zep.
I can't either. I heard that it was going to have heavier music and probably some more contemporary stuff.

any given date to when its suppost to come out?
Has anyone heard a release date on GH3??? I have heard that it might be any time from the end of March to sometime in May. Would love to have "Stairway to Heaven" on the new one.
Stairway will definately be on the next one. Along with Voodoo Child, One, and Crazy Train.
Released on November 7, 2006, Guitar Hero II includes 64 songs (40 of them being licensed, 24 being independent or bonus tracks). The game also introduced a practice mode, as well as a new multiplayer co-op mode that will let players collaborate by playing lead, rhythm, or bass guitar parts together.

Though Guitar Hero II was originally released on PlayStation 2, an Xbox 360 version has a confirmed April 2007 release. On February 7, 2007, Activision CEO Mike Griffith officially announced a Wii version slated to be released sometime in the 2008 fiscal year.

A reported third installment in the series, entitled Guitar Hero: 1980s Edition for the PlayStation 2 is scheduled for release in spring 2007.

Neversoft appears to be the lead developer for a Guitar Hero III, but no current estimated release date is known.
Anybody do any good playing the song freebird on this game.....
BurntTires Wrote:Anybody do any good playing the song freebird on this game.....

My daughter!!! :flame:
BurntTires Wrote:Anybody do any good playing the song freebird on this game.....

my girlfriend...Rolleyes
I looooooove playing Firebird.

My memory card erased ALL of my game on Guitar Hero though so now I have to go back and start from scratch.

I left my first guitar blank. On my second on I left the outside red and painted the insidre white part blue.
man ive played that game so long my eyes started to hurt lol..
so i havent touched it since then :[