any score yet
In the 4th... 4:00
Paintsville 33
SCHS 33
Is this game on the radio?
yep... 17 secs Paintsville Laura Carroll @ the line for two Paintsville by one
Paintsville - 44
SCHS - 41
Laura carroll hits both and there's a timeout.
What station?
Well... it's Spike... and central is playing SCHS boys ... so I'm guessing we're on AM...
What station would that be on?
It's an OT.... Paintsville let McCoy hit a trey... 44 All on 1490
Well.... okay...

SCHS
Sumpter has 4 Fouls
Booth - just fouled out with 6 points to put J. Russell @ the line.

PHS
Carroll has 3
Welch has 4
Russell missed the front end got the 2nd. 47-46 2:45 OT Paintsville = Russell is fouled... Dalton got the foul/ Russell missed first and got the 2nd... 48-46 Paintsville Sumpter ties it w/ 48. Carroll was called for the charge.. spike said it wasn't..... SCHS has the ball... w/ 1:29.... Roger harless calls a TO... SC's ball after the TO
Both in the bonus

50-50 under a minute 35 secs....
Paintsville's ball after the timeout... with 18 ticks left...
Someone needs to give Spike a drink of water....
Here we go.... Paintsville with the ball. Russell inbounds it to K Carroll... 52-50. 3.1 secs left... for goodness sakes don't foul and don't let 'em score!
I can't find it on the AM stations.
Are you kidding me... ??? They're saying K Carroll fouled McCoy with no time left on the clock......
52-51.... we're tied and it's a double OT....
1490 on AM and 98.9 on FM...

Who's callin this game.........
Paintsville gets the tap... man 'o man.... SC's in man... I'd go right after Sumpter...Carroll jumpshot good. 54-52
SC misses on to possessions... 2:30 remaining. Paintsville does as well... 2:05... If I were Russell... I'd go right after Sumpter. Almost a 5 sec call so SC takes a 30 secs TO... 54-52 All "A" Championship....
98.9 has the boys game on it.
L Carroll fouls and cornett misses but SC gets the rebound. Can't make anything happen. PHS has the ball. Runnin thru and poppin out... laura Carroll makes two... 1:00 to play... 56-54 PHS with 45 secs P-ville's ball Kendra takes it... Preece is called for the foul... K Carroll has missed her last two but makes the front end of this one... 32 secs left K carroll makes the 2nd. Paintsville by 4. SC got a good look at a trey got the rebound but welch got the ball and was fouled... Welch @ the line... C'mon Lorrin! Missed the first... My Kingdom for consistant freethrows... Welch is good on 2nd. SC 's ball 14 secs.... SC misses like two shots... no good.. Preece is fouled by and goes to the line with 3 secs left... makes the 1st... misses second... Mc Coy got off a trey missed and Paintsville wins 59-55 GREAT GAME!