Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. vs. Clay Co. 1/29/07
Should be a great game at Magoffin County High School.
Predictions...........
I really don't know on this one , Both teams are really good so I will just say this it will be a great game to watch, and IMO a real close one too.
mcfan1 Wrote:Should be a great game at Magoffin County High School.
Predictions...........
i would say that the team that scores the most will win
The Fan Wrote:i would say that the team that scores the most will win
Nice comment.

Should be a great game. Both represented their respected region in the state tourney last year. State tourney caliber basketball game at Sam Bailey Gym on the 29th. Everyone needs to catch this one.
I will definately be there!
I will say...
Magoffin 73
Clay County 64
Clay County 69
Mcgoffin County 64
Both teams are ranked #1 in their region both have played Pike County Central with Clay co. losing by 4 and Magoffin co. losing by 14 (but more than half of MC's team had a virus) both teams will come in with an overall record of 17-3. Should be a nice game but im goin to have to say MC by 5...good luck hornets
OMg i hate that this is on monday I won't be able to make it.....I say the Lady Hornets by 10 blind guess Idk clay co at all
Magoffin by single digits.
Clay Co. 75
Magoffin 69
It will come down to who controls the inside in this one, and that favors Clay County. They have several good sized players who can rebound.
Magoffin County's big girls Powers and Adams better be ready to battle or they will be dominated by Clay's inside players.
I go with MC by 8 if they bring thier game
MC by 5 or more
Edit Lol thought the game was played tonight I'm dumb I didnt know the date
Magoffin Co. will have to bring their "A" game to win this one.
If Clay Co. controls the tempo, they will win. If Magoffin pushes the tempo, they will win.
MC by 6.
Sports OT is calling this the girls game of the year in Eastern Ky i look for one of the biggest crowds to ever see a regular season game in Salyersville
Yeah, I think the only thing that will hurt the crowd though, is that it is played on Monday night. But I think people from all over East KY. will come to see this one.
I think at least 5 people from all the 15th region teams will be there!!!
I hope the gym will be load and packed tommorow night, tournament atmosphere.
Magoffin by 6.
wonder if they still will have it cause there is no school anybody finds out post it
I Think im coming from Lexington to watch it. any one got the time?
Da Cheem Wrote:I Think im coming from Lexington to watch it. any one got the time?
Varsity 7:30 i would check to see if it was cancelled before you make the trip there is no school here tommorrow cause of snow
MC by 3
The Fan Wrote:Varsity 7:30 i would check to see if it was cancelled before you make the trip there is no school here tommorrow cause of snow

If anyone knows of this game being canceled or delayed please post it here. I'd hate to waste so much gas thanks in advance.
Clay by 2
THE GAME IS STILL ON AS PLANNED

6:00 JV
7:30 VARSITY