Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp 2016
I'm hearing some good things about Lynn Camp football. :yikes:
Lynn Camp is getting a nice transfer from 4A Knox Central. Game changer for a 1A school. Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:Lynn Camp is getting a nice transfer from 4A Knox Central. Game changer for a 1A school. Confusederiously:

He will be a very nice pick up for LC. I've heard they may have got a couple other transfers from schools nearby as well. On another note I've heard Knox was losing another big playmaker to a school in Lexington.
Campers were much improved this year. Coach Harris is bringing some stability to the program. His predecessor was a disaster.
Good to see the Campers getting back to being competitive...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
goBIGblue82 Wrote:He will be a very nice pick up for LC. I've heard they may have got a couple other transfers from schools nearby as well. On another note I've heard Knox was losing another big playmaker to a school in Lexington.

Who's the young man coming from knox?
Campers may make some noise this year but their district and region will put some good teams on the field. Hazard, Pikeville, Pineville and Harlan will all be very good. Willismdburg has some good skill people but will be young up front
the transfer that come from Knox Central is rumored to be going back to Central. Has anyone else heard that?
baller1989 Wrote:the transfer that come from Knox Central is rumored to be going back to Central. Has anyone else heard that?

Already back at KC. I believe he was only going to play basketball for the Campers.
The campers will be EXCELLENT this upcoming season. Can't wait to catch their games
What is Lynn camp expected to go this year? List of teams they are expected to beat?
OnceInABlueMoon Wrote:The campers will be EXCELLENT this upcoming season. Can't wait to catch their games

I see Lynn Camp winning 5 games, with a toss up game with McCreary Central. Don't see them winning a Dist. Game. JMO
Cellking Wrote:I see Lynn Camp winning 5 games, with a toss up game with McCreary Central. Don't see them winning a Dist. Game. JMO

From what I'm hearing McCreary will put a whooping on the Campers. :Cheerlead
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:From what I'm hearing McCreary will put a whooping on the Campers. :Cheerlead

I don't know about that, but I think they will beat Lynn Camp and move to 2-0 on season.Confusedhh:
I think I remember McCreary fans saying the same thing last year 10-0 season gonna beat Lynn Camp bad and if I'm not mistaken Lynn Camp beat McCreary with a very young freshman team. I have heard a lot of positive talk about Lynn Camp this year I think they will surprise a lot of folks.
You're right. Lynn camp is gonna surprise. They look like a totally different team. They are a lot bigger. The past year in the weight room has paid off. They were very young last year. I also look for Mccreary to be much improved. They had some good young talent last year. Should be a good game.
What blows my mind is how a Corbin sports writer picked Lynn Camp to only win 3 games. They won 4 last year and had a chance to win 6-7. They lost nothing to graduation. How does he think they will be worse. But I also can never remember even seeing that sports writer at a game last year. He just looks at scores.
I agree I don't understand that. Look for McCreary to have a good team. Look forward to seeing them go at it.
InTheKnow816 Wrote:I think I remember McCreary fans saying the same thing last year 10-0 season gonna beat Lynn Camp bad and if I'm not mistaken Lynn Camp beat McCreary with a very young freshman team. I have heard a lot of positive talk about Lynn Camp this year I think they will surprise a lot of folks.

Lynn Camp had 6 sr's last year, and I think most of them played. McCreary Central had 3 sr.'s last year and only 1 of them played. I think McCreary Central will beat them at home and move to 2-0. :argue:
Batman11 Wrote:You're right. Lynn camp is gonna surprise. They look like a totally different team. They are a lot bigger. The past year in the weight room has paid off. They were very young last year. I also look for Mccreary to be much improved. They had some good young talent last year. Should be a good game.

Well they better big because McCreary is huge. Huge line, Big receivers and a Big TE. Look for McCreary to put on a show.ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Lynn Camp has 7 seniors this year and they all where starters last year. Can't wait for this game!
InTheKnow816 Wrote:Lynn Camp has 7 seniors this year and they all where starters last year. Can't wait for this game!

So they were a Junior dominated team last year ? Not Freshman and Soph. McCreary Started 8 Soph. last season and a Jr. Got everyone back except 1 who played. We have 29 Soph. and Jr's on roster. I think it will be a good game. :blabbermo
Probably Lynn Camps best player was #32 who was the 3rd leading rusher in the state in 1A and he was a freshman. And there fullback was a freshman and there slot back was a sophomore. #4 from Mccreary was also very impressive. I'm just glad to see both of these programs have some positive things going on. Should be a good game.
Who has Lynn Camp Scrimmaged or who do they Scrimmage ????
They scrimmage Harlan Thursday at 7:00.