Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be starting on Knott County's starting offensive and defensive lines?
i know probally that jason green dwight isaac and sammy sturdivant will be on the o and d lines but who are the others, and what 3 lineman do you expect to have the biggest impact, and does kcc even have any returning seniors?
Aint Christon still there???
If all the boys from last year stayed at KCC it should be...
O line: LT-Sammy Sturdevant (spelling) LG- Jacob Calhoun C-Ron Christian RG-Dwight Isaac RT- Jason Green
D line: Dwight Isaac Jason Green, and Ron Christian
as for the returning senoirs i'm pretty sure there are four of them... Dwight Isaac, Sammy sturdevant(spelling), Brian Rose, and Gabe Owens.
The lineman i expect to have the biggest impact on next year is probably Ron Christian because he really seemed to improve his game toward the end of last year.
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:If all the boys from last year stayed at KCC it should be...
O line: LT-Sammy Sturdevant (spelling) LG- Jacob Calhoun C-Ron Christian RG-Dwight Isaac RT- Jason Green
D line: Dwight Isaac Jason Green, and Ron Christian
as for the returning senoirs i'm pretty sure there are four of them... Dwight Isaac, Sammy sturdevant(spelling), Brian Rose, and Gabe Owens.
The lineman i expect to have the biggest impact on next year is probably Ron Christian because he really seemed to improve his game toward the end of last year.

i agree with you.
i dunno bout christian, he gets winded easy and lets up and quites playin hard, on the other hand when he does he looks to be a hoss cat. but i liked the way sturdivant played on the edge, he looked tough out there. ik like green too, he gave everyteam i seen him play trouble, and for the little guy isaac, he held his ground all but in two games, and it was hazard and sheldon clark, but for his size he moves the o-line around when hes on d, so i dont know bout the one that will have the greatest impact, but no doubt joseph beder will have four returnin lineman who will gice every team trouble.
kyfootball00 Wrote:i dunno bout christian, he gets winded easy and lets up and quites playin hard, on the other hand when he does he looks to be a hoss cat. but i liked the way sturdivant played on the edge, he looked tough out there. ik like green too, he gave everyteam i seen him play trouble, and for the little guy isaac, he held his ground all but in two games, and it was hazard and sheldon clark, but for his size he moves the o-line around when hes on d, so i dont know bout the one that will have the greatest impact, but no doubt joseph beder will have four returnin lineman who will gice every team trouble.

sorry to tell you this but we never did play hazard. are you talking about PCC though?
kyfootball00 Wrote:i dunno bout christian, he gets winded easy and lets up and quites playin hard, on the other hand when he does he looks to be a hoss cat. but i liked the way sturdivant played on the edge, he looked tough out there. ik like green too, he gave everyteam i seen him play trouble, and for the little guy isaac, he held his ground all but in two games, and it was hazard and sheldon clark, but for his size he moves the o-line around when hes on d, so i dont know bout the one that will have the greatest impact, but no doubt joseph beder will have four returnin lineman who will gice every team trouble.

i Agree on some things you said christian is young but i say Coach Beder will get him to work alot harder as for the rest of tthem jason grren and Sammy Sturdivant are to of Kcc's Best linemans ..... Issac i seen him play hes got talent but he seem to be a little Weak on the field hopefully he gets stronger for his senior Year
now hes a little weak, but you have to look at him though hes little and tiny, he will look weak compared to the other lineman, but hell be fine........i think. and dont get me wrong boiut christian hes a talented young kid and so are green and sturdivant. what bout the backers, does kjcc even have anyone returning, i kow rose, but agaist some teams he really strugguled. but there d will be fine
Isaac shouldnt even be on the line for kcc..i watched almost every game they played last year and it seemed like he got rolled at least 4 or 5 times a game..unless he can hit the weights hard in the off season then i dont even see why he should be on the line...green and christian will be trouble for every team they play this year..they are big and move very quickly for the size they are
yeah i agree with that he aint got the size for the line, but i dont agree with you on him getting rolled that many times from what i seen he did just fine, if that kid couyld get his weight to about 250 than hes got something but if hes still as little as he was last year thatn yea, he should maybe be a linebacker or possibly a defensive end.