Poll: Which one would you rather have on your team
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jason Jacobs (JJ)
0%
King Kelly Coleman
0%
Herb Stamper
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one? Jason Jacobs,Herb Stamper,King kelly coleman? You decide!
Of these two faboulous legends who would you all pick to have on your team?
The King....
although hurb and jj was both great players for the patriots and jj didnt get to play a full carrier i would still tke the king so much power so much presence
Who is Jacobs? Never heard of him.
Is this a serious thread? Why wouldn't anyone want King Kelly Coleman?
The King
Did Jacobs play for Knott?
I would go with the King....
Are you kidding me? Go WASP! KKC
yes jacobs played for knott and you probably didnt hear about him cause i think he onlly played 2 years but was a great player he played in the early 90's
Sounds like an awesome player. Knott has had some good ones over the years.
Did everyone up and forget about Justin Hicks and Clark Stepp??
i like both of these players but i dont see hicks or stepp holding anything to the king
Duh, nough said.
i had to pick jason jacobs he was very good. I dont know what ever happened to him though...
The King
When in the 90's did jacobs play? Graduated from KCC in 95 and don't remember the name???????Early 90's was Sonny huff, John kitchen, Jamie Couch don't remember a jacobs?
Stamper is from KCC too right???
twin_towers Wrote:When in the 90's did jacobs play? Graduated from KCC in 95 and don't remember the name???????Early 90's was Sonny huff, John kitchen, Jamie Couch don't remember a jacobs?
I think he dropped out i dont think he graduated..
the king and only if he had a few.
I know this guy J. J.. they call him. He is a legend in his mind only. I dont think he even played hs ball. If he did, he never got in. This thread is a joke. Knott was dominant in the early 90's, with some good players, but not with the Caney boy J J. Get a life and go hoop it up at the ALC Auxillary gym or the park.
golden nugget has just given one of the best doses i have ever read and i played all 4 yrs at kcc never heard of jj and i'll take herbie.
king kelly by far is the best i mean hes my idol who do u kno that can come in at the half and be drunk but still score 50 and get his team the win.....i mean Rupp wanted him to come down there and play and kelly told him if he wanted to watch him play to come down here and watch.
Thank you for the Support, though my fathers career was cut short due to a recent heart problem, the lion still roars within these Jacob veins. My favorite game if my fans remeber was against the the shirts at the ALC auxiliary gym in the fall of 94.
I'll take sh*tbird.. thats JJ's nickname
Who is this Jacobs guy?
The King of course. Great piece on him in the "Great Balls of Fire" Documentary about Kentucky Basketball on KET.
Like a few years ago, a couple of guys asked "The King" to come and play with them.By half time, he had made 14 3 pointers and he looked at them and asked them if he had gotten them enough of a lead.lol.He had to be somewhere.how many people do u know can still fill it up when they are in their later years??He was one of the best if not the best player in the nation when he played.He is the best to ever come out of the mountains.
He is probably the best natural basketball player to ever play in The Bluegrass State.