Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alcohol?
What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Any Kind...lol
bitch beer lol.. smirnoff twisted rasp..
also about any mixed drink or liquor
Any kind that makes me forget what I'm doing cuz sometimes I wish I didn't remember what I was doing. LOL
Mickey's, Guiness, Corona, and Bailey's Irish Cream
Natty's my daddy.
Don't drink anymore....

When I did , I loved LIT's
I like a good Hurricane once in a while.
Hornsby's cider...And Corona...
Bud Light
Budwieser!!!!
all bud products
Guinness
Jim Beam, frozen margaritas, coconut rum & pineapple juice
Miller Light
Heineken also.
o def. fosters, australian for beer.....wait i dont drink
catch yourself in a lie VonWafer? lol
Freudian Slip
GF is a pretty intelligent man
This is Kentucky....you guys need to try some good KY Bourbon. My favorites are Makers Mark, Knob Creek, and my personal Woodford Reserve.
Shew....i cant stand bourbon....just smelling it makes me sick....and when i drink it i uaually end up in the bathroom.....
Arent some of you too young to be drinking? I knoq over half of you are under 21... the last time I checked that was the legal drinking age.... :?
It's a cruel world BGG. As long as you got a license saying you are over 21, people don't really care anymore.
Sorry BGG....guess that is just how the world is now....but I'm sure that many people drank when you were in high school and college.
Amen to that CTD......Makers MArk is GGGRRREEEAAAATTT!!!!
But then again...the world isn't really like that because at my age in Europe it would be legal......so guess it's just where the US thinks they are doing a good thing for teens but IMO it is actually the other way because teens want to drink more b/c it is illegal and therefore it causes some to over drink into an unhealthy state.
Beef Wrote:Sorry BGG....guess that is just how the world is now....but I'm sure that many people drank when you were in high school and college.

Never :wink:
Yeah...me eaither :roll:
I didnt even know what alcohol was until the day I turned 21. :lol: