Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitestrips
Has anybody else used them?

I have the classic version which is like a 10 day trial versus the premium version which is a 7 day trial. I like them alot and they seem to be working...
I thought you said Whitestripes, man I love that band.
Doc Holliday Wrote:I thought you said Whitestripes, man I love that band.

Exact same thing I was thinking and if i would have read it better, totally wouldn't have clicked on this thread. lol.
lol... I have some new Crest thing in my bathroom to try... haven't had a chance to use it yet
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like them DT. I used them a few times but could never to remember to put them on daily. I bought some stuff from the dentist for like 3 times more than what you pay for Whitestrips and it worked about the same so Whitestrips is better for your money.

I like a few songs but they aren't my favorite.
Meaty Wrote:I like a few songs but they aren't my favorite.

lol my bad... i posted in the wrong one... haha
thetribe Wrote:I like them DT. I used them a few times but could never to remember to put them on daily. I bought some stuff from the dentist for like 3 times more than what you pay for Whitestrips and it worked about the same so Whitestrips is better for your money.
I knew that and didn't have to spend three times the money..lol..usually the cheap stuff does the trick!
I got a bleaching kit from my dentist before... it worked great... but made my teeth really sensitive
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ACE_21 Wrote:I knew that and didn't have to spend three times the money..lol..usually the cheap stuff does the trick!

Happy for you. I wanted to try it because you use them less times than the Whitestrips, I want my teeth to look really nice and what did it hurt? Not much.