Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn 54 PCC 51
Congrats to Buckhorn. The best team dose not always win. Tough loss to swallow knowing my Dores were the number 1 team in the region all year. But happy for John Noble. Truly a class act and a great guy.
Congrats Horn
Also congrats to Connor Hoskins on a great Career. He deserves a trip to Rupp. I just dont understand why Perry didnt keep going inside to Tobler. He scored seemingly at will. Perry was not hitting the 3s as much today. they should have kept feeding him
OMG!!!!!!

John Noble and his Fighting Mullets are going Rupp Arena
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Awesome!!!!! I guess the Blair boy is second guessing his move after this!!! Great game!!! Perry already had their rooms booked!! Haha!!!
Buckhorn wins with their best player playing for Perry. Nice.
Wow..Wow...Wow...Congratulations DA Horn. :Cheerlead This is a story book novel....Wow :Cheerlead
Congratulations
OMG!!!!! Congrats to Buckhorn
Mullet power, baby! Da Horn to Rupp!
Not only did Buckhorn win it.

They led the game 95% of the way.

Seeing those kids as excited as they were to win it puts a great cap on the end of 14th Region basketball for the season.

It's definitely true the "best" team doesn't always win... but more often than not... the team that wants it more does.

That's what happened tonight.

Outclassing someone on paper doesn't mean anything.
And before any fellow PCC fans get on here and complain. It was a very well referied game. Two or three missed calls for both teams. But it was called evenly.
The horn blows loudly
Can't wait to hear Paparazzi "oh no my friend" statement
Wow congratulations to Buckhorn. Fear the Horn
I'm glad Buckhorn won, and I don't feel sorry for the Blair kid at all. It's easy to run to the regional front runner in hopes of winning the region. It takes something special to stay at a small school like Buckhorn and play with kids you grow up with your whole life. That's also what makes it that much sweeter though. Buckhorn's fans are some of the best around. In a day and age of "AAU 14th region basketball" it's very refreshing to see a group of homegrown boys win the region.
Tobler would look good in a Corbin football jersey....Just saying Confusederiously:
Congrats to Buckhorn. If you live by the 3 you will die by it. Come back to haunt them in the game it mattered.
:worthy: congrats to BUCKHORN :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall::worthy::goofy::goofy: TongueirateShoWE WILL GETEM NEXT YEAR !! TongueirateSho:help::help:
Congratulation to the Buckhorn Wildcats and coach John Noble. Gotta love it!
Anyone need rooms at hyatt ?? :insane::insane::insane:Tongueirate04:Tongueirate04::blondnurs:closed::closed::closed::hilarious::hilarious:
I'm hoping pumpkin gives me his tickets :please:
Reds#1Fan Wrote:I'm glad Buckhorn won, and I don't feel sorry for the Blair kid at all. It's easy to run to the regional front runner in hopes of winning the region. It takes something special to stay at a small school like Buckhorn and play with kids you grow up with your whole life. That's also what makes it that much sweeter though. Buckhorn's fans are some of the best around. In a day and age of "AAU 14th region basketball" it's very refreshing to see a group of homegrown boys win the region.

God forbid a kid makes a decision he feels is the best move for him. Really go on somewhere with that bs. No one wants you to feel sorry for them. I highly doubt Blair or anyone on that team could give a rat's ass about your opinion.
blair didn't want to leave buckhorn but his parents got divorced and his mom moved and he had no choice but to go to perry.
its like john noble wrote a note to Shannon Hoskins and told Shannon that he wanted him to play this way and Shannon said ok. all perry had to do was go to tobler every time and they win the game. if a team starts out shooting the three like that the coach should tell his guards to throw it inside. and even after perry played the worst game of their year they could have won at the end of regulation if tobler takes it to the goal when he caught the ball 10 feet away but instead he passed the ball back out. makes no sense to me but it might cost Shannon Hoskins his job
Congrats to Buckhorn!
Wow!
It doesn't take a large recruiting budget to win a region
When you have as much talent as PCC and cant win the 14th ,,,,,,,,wow!!! And somebody please tell that young bunch of whiners to get off their diaper butts and try to act like teenagers, not 8 year olds. The seniors have the right to tear up a little, most have just played their last game---understandable---I guess some underclassmen need to quit popping that jersey before the game. This Bulldogs loving it !!!
BUCKHORN!!!!!!!!!!!

Kentucky Sports Radio should do a live remote from their school during their teams sendoff.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed