Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntington 97 Lexington Catholic 64
Final. Mayo had 6 first half points and then went on a tear with 31 second half points finishing with 37 points and 10 assist. Patterson had a solid game as well, think he had 16 points and was in double digits in rebounds. Congrats to Huntington, said there was about 6,000 in attendance for this game.
6,000? Wow
How big is Lex. Cath's gym?
Panther#42 Wrote:6,000? Wow
How big is Lex. Cath's gym?

It was at Memorial Coliseum and 6,000 actually isn't that big, I think it can hold more. But some of the sections have been closed off right now due to construction.
Memorial Coliseum usually holds roughly 11,000 to 12,000, I think. The construction is mostly finished so the rest may have been open.
yeah it really wasnt all that full...

there were about 2,000 open seats I would say?
Kyle Macy who was broadcasting said that they would be putting in a new floor in the future, so more construction for Memorial.
-STAT- Wrote:Kyle Macy who was broadcasting said that they would be putting in a new floor in the future, so more construction for Memorial.
I like Macy alot better than that numbskull Martin Newton
I don't think many want a shot at this Huntington team right now unless you like L's!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:I don't think many want a shot at this Huntington team right now unless you like L's!

I would like to see them play Oak Hill Academy. That would be a pretty dandy of a game.
The 30th when HHS plays Artesia, Mater Dei plays Oak Hill, and its all happening at Duke... It will be some games to watch
mrfootball03 Wrote:The 30th when HHS plays Artesia, Mater Dei plays Oak Hill, and its all happening at Duke... It will be some games to watch

Got that right, I would love to see those 2 games.
HH is better than anyone we (KY) can throw at them this year. It is hard to imagine a team that is as loaded as HH which isn't a prep school. The forces just came together for them this year with Patterson a senior and Mayo returning home to play his senior year.