Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel vs Bell County 03-02-2016
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:

South Laurel 24-6
Bell County 12-16
Pulling for the Cats, but I believe the Cards will come through!

SL 73
BC 60
I looked for bell to slow the game down and make it a low scoring game. :truestory:

South Laurel 64
Bell County 48
A game of the coaches minds any mistake could be a game changer... Bell in a upset win by 7
Partin is a huge part of Bell's offense. I'm thinking Taylor will neutralize a big part of that. They may end up neutralizing each other. Which leaves a great part of the offense to the guards. Morris is probably the best guard of them all but between the two, SL has more of them.

It will be a chess match with the coaches.
South by 11.
Again, I just don't see the game some see. It will be a slow, low scoring game but South is just much, much better. Cards pretty easy. You are what your nmbes say you are, and Bell is 12-16. This won't be a close as Clay-Barbourville.
Numbers, not nmbes. Can't type a lick.
Bell's only hope is to get an early lead and then try to sit on it for the whole game, something I've seen Morris try before. But the talent gap is just too great, I'll take South 58-39.
Yes, I have seen him employ that tactic more than once. The most recent was when HC played them at Bell County.
I like South over Bell in a very competitive game, 63-55. I'm taking Knox Central to upset North, 68-66. Harlan County will handle Corbin, 65-60. Clay County will win a shootout with Barbourville 88-80.
Cards by 9
I was being nice on picking my score. :truestory:
South easily..