Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitesburg Middle School
i think the wms basketball team will become the next county champs in Letcher County. They face the very hard Roy G. Eversole on Monday at wms gym at 1. So, if any of y'all wants to come and check it out- come-= then they got 2 more next week.- I think Collins will have a good game.
wms is playing arlie boggs in the letcher county grade school boys basketball tourney-= tonite- =at letcher good luck jackets
wms is playing letcher for the county championship-= tonite- =at 7:30 -= last on fe. 15th-= it was wms's best game ever- =and closest to-= with them actually being down 18 points going into the 4th quater. and actually coming back and winning over rival mjp-== congrats jackets-= bring it home..........
correction last night on feb. 15th.
Paco07 Wrote:i think the wms basketball team will become the next county champs in Letcher County. They face the very hard Roy G. Eversole on Monday at wms gym at 1. So, if any of y'all wants to come and check it out- come-= then they got 2 more next week.- I think Collins will have a good game.

yea id say they will become the letcher county champs too but only becouse thier playing at their own gym and the refs are horrible.when we played them they would only call one way.WMS IS A BUNCH OF CHEATERS....
We need to keep this clean! This thread will be closely monitored!:rules:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
wms lost in a close game last week agaisnt letcher eagles-= but good luck to them next yr. go jackets.
jacket baseball is coming up soon......
go jackets
Huh?
i remember when ab combs beat whiteburg by like 38 points in basketball
yes. ab combs did beat wburg by 38 points earlier i nthe season -= but we cam back and rallied and placed runner-up in the county for the 2006-2007 season-= good job jackets and good luck jackets with the upcoming baseball season.
and ab WON the perry county championship
congrats ab combs