Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about them Tar Heels?
UNC is now ranked #1, what's everyone think about them?

Will they be able to hold on until the tourney?
I hate UNC, I hate that they're #1, and no I do not think that they'll be able to hang onto #1 until tourney time. After all the hatred though, I'm excited about one thing: getting to play UNC's JV team on January 20 and then getting to stay and watch UNC/Georgia Tech.
Huh? you're playing their jv team?
i hate unc with all of my heart and i also hate that their #1 and i think that they are overrated and i hope the next team that they play kicks their butt
overrated
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
i would like to kick Roy Williams in the butt so hard he would have to open his mouth to break wind
UNC is one of the teams I like to hate with a passion. And with Roy Williams as coach just makes it even worse, I never liked him in the first place.
go tar heels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they need to clean their shoes off before coming in the house.
Yeah how about em now? 12 game winning streak is ova!
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah how about em now? 12 game winning streak is ova!

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
kentuckyfan25 Wrote:UNC is now ranked #1, what's everyone think about them?

Will they be able to hold on until the tourney?
I was just getting ready to say they won't be able to hold on til you post again.
Way to go Hokies!!!
How about them Hokies!
Has anyone check on Packer is he ok?
Packer!!!
Packer!!!

Duke and North Carolina loses in the same week Im afraid we may lose him!!
Packer? Isn't he the media guy for the ACC
-STAT- Wrote:UNC is one of the teams I like to hate with a passion. And with Roy Williams as coach just makes it even worse, I never liked him in the first place.

I agree
well, say what you want about North Carolina......they are still, without question the number 1 team..............................................................................................................................................................................................in the state.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:well, say what you want about North Carolina......they are still, without question the number 1 team..............................................................................................................................................................................................in the state.

:Clap: