Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the next coach at Shelby Valley
Last night was a sad day for Shelby Valley and Coach Jim Hicks. He is going to be in big trouble for his actions after the game and they are inexcusable for any coach at any level. It was embarrassing for the entire fan base of SV last night for him to represent our community in that way. I don't want to even get in to last night fiasco. But, I will say like I have said before on here in a previous closed thread that Hicks has anger issues and he should not have been the coach at SV anyways. I think last night proves what I was trying to get at in the "Elisha Justice & Shelby Valley" thread. SV has had a melt down since going to the All "A."

I say we will see another newspaper headline soon like this one: http://www.dailyindependent.com/news/loc...74050.html

1. That being said, who will SV get to be the intern coach the remainder of the year? Eric Bartley, Ronnie Johnson, Greg Napier? How about SV bring Greg Newsome back for the remainder of the year.

2. Who should SV go get as our new head coach for years to come? You all know my vote is Elisha Justice but he may not even want it or be able to financially to leave the job he has now like some of you all have stated in an earlier thread.
Heard it was Todd May job if he wanted it, then again you never know what will happen. SV has to much talent to be losing down the stretch when the should be peaking right now. Hopefully they can right the ship and finish the year on a good note.
Jim Hicks is still the coach at Shelby Valley this morning.

I know a lot of speculation is going around about his future, but I'm going to close this thread down until the Pike County BOE or Coach Hicks makes a decision that opens up the head coaching position at Valley.

If anything changes before I'm able to open the thread up, feel free to start a new one.
Is coach Hicks out or just speculation?
Good thinking Zag