Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Georgetown College Recruits
Good looking bunch of in coming players especially at the skilled positions. Hearing they also got some nice Div.1 and 2 transfers as well. Best of luck this year Tigers.
They return a large portion of starters from last year as well. 4 out of 5 Olineman, starting QB, best WR. They had a very young DL returning as well. Grimes at CB will be difficult to replace.

Riley Hall will be the starting QB by his 2nd year.
Ghostofjoey Wrote:They return a large portion of starters from last year as well. 4 out of 5 Olineman, starting QB, best WR. They had a very young DL returning as well. Grimes at CB will be difficult to replace.

I think Hall will be a great addition to the Hoyas offense.
Please Trophy room tell me your post is in fun and not for real.
Ghostofjoey Wrote:They return a large portion of starters from last year as well. 4 out of 5 Olineman, starting QB, best WR. They had a very young DL returning as well. Grimes at CB will be difficult to replace.

Riley was a really nice get for the Tigers. I thought he'd end up D-II or FCS. I had thought about Pulaski supporter had said he was going to sign with Utah or Memphis.
Hearing the Drew Moore kid from Dixie Heights High School has transferred in from Ohio Dominican, Div 2 school. If he's eligible to play right away, the only QB I see on this rooster (right now) that will start over him would be Ozzie, the Ball St. trans.( because of passing ONLY ) who started most of GT games last season. I guess we'll see. Moore 6' 3' 190 ran a 4.5 40 @ OD. I'm hearing. Saw some of this young man's highlights from his senior year, runs the read option, and veer as good as anyone I've seen in years, he MUST improve his passing though, but he sure looks to be a weapon on Off. and a tough player to stop by the Def.
Unsure if he's redshirted or not but my friends son from Texas will be a Tiger next year. He plays QB.http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2871616/joshua-mckenzie
Collin Portman from North Oldham has signed to play there.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Riley was a really nice get for the Tigers. I thought he'd end up D-II or FCS. I had thought about Pulaski supporter had said he was going to sign with Utah or Memphis.

Size matters!
Has their schedule been posted yet?
Where are their recruits mostly from?