Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Clay Co
Who wants it and the most
Whoever control the boards will win this game. :truestory:
Clay by 20+.Knox lost at Leslie enough said
Clay by 10. Tiggers are starting to put the pieces together.
Can we get an Amen from Clay county posters. :insane:
Lol. Knox isn't supposed to be the picture according to everyone but they beat corbin@ Corbin, beat Whitley 2 times, beat Barbourville who was pick pre season top 5 in the region and played a tough schedule, playing 2 top 25 teams in the state on the road. I have to go with Knox Central because the are well coached and they are over achieving this year. Like I said don't ever count them out. Go Bears
Going to give Clay this one. :popcorn:

Clay County 70
Knox Central 64
Guard play is to strong for Clay.. CC by 17
Leader Wrote:Lol. Knox isn't supposed to be the picture according to everyone but they beat corbin@ Corbin, beat Whitley 2 times, beat Barbourville who was pick pre season top 5 in the region and played a tough schedule, playing 2 top 25 teams in the state on the road. I have to go with Knox Central because the are well coached and they are over achieving this year. Like I said don't ever count them out. Go Bears

Barbourville was picked in the top five in the summer but that was before Liford left for KC. That move would have put KC in the top five. Knox has been up and down, but they have talent. They didn't look good at Leslie though.
So now people's getting worried about Knox.
Leader Wrote:So now people's getting worried about Knox.

I said in the first week or two of the season that Knox Central could be the deepest team in the region. They've lost a few of those kids though. It's almost impossible to keep that many players happy. Their guards have been a little inconsistent.