7th region vs 9th region
11th region vs 12th region
4th region vs 16th region

Bottom bracket
15th region vs 6th region
10th region vs 5th region
13th region vs 2nd region
8th region vs 3rd region
The 14th got the absolute worst draw in the history of the state tourney. My goodness that's a terrible draw.
Paparazzi Wrote:The 14th got the absolute worst draw in the history of the state tourney. My goodness that's a terrible draw.

First round game looks good to me for the 14th probably be Paducah Tilghman or Murray. :popcorn:
Paparazzi Wrote:The 14th got the absolute worst draw in the history of the state tourney. My goodness that's a terrible draw.

Maybe there is some sarcasm in there but there are at least 4 Regions I would think more difficult than Region 1.
IMO: 12th got the worst draw in tourney. I've seen Mercer Co. play and they are the real deal. With a break or two they could win the whole thing. Very Good Team.
11th and 12th definitely got the worst draw. One really good team is for sure going home in that battle.
Top Bracket is Loaded, Bowling Green or who knows.Who ever comes out of the top will deserve to play for the title no questions ask. 14th can win the first over Tilghman Murray or Graves but the rest will be big challanges. Perry has the best chance to win the first game over the 1st Region after that Its going to be tough....Bottom Bracket Christain Co or Hoptown should be in the Finals out of the second Region
I agree The 14th can win the first game. I was referring to the rest of the bracket. There's 4 or 5 of the top 7 in the state in that bracket. But at least they have to eliminate each other.
it will be tough for the 14th region but with some luck they can win and advance to the next round.