Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Archer leaves UK for same job at NC State
I wanted Mike gone.

Story is on www.wymtnews.com
Unreal that anybody would want him. What did he do to prove his worth to NC State?

Worked out well for us at least.
Glad that he is finally gone! I feel very sorry for NC State.
Good!!! Maybe we can get someone that will help our defense be better than 118th in the NCAA!!!!
Meaty Wrote:Good!!! Maybe we can get someone that will help our defense be better than 118th in the NCAA!!!!

Exactly what I was thinking....118th out of 119 D1 schools....can't get much worse so the only place to go is up.
as much as I love Alabama, if Saban cleans house, and by that I mean, EVERYBODY..then UK would be STUPID not to go after Joe Kines..Although, I hope he is the only coach they keep, but Kines is a brilliant defensive coach, and if Saban doesnt keep him in Bama, then I hope he goes to UK. I will guarantee you that UK wont be at the bottom of the NCAA in defense with him there.
this is great news we are getting the defensive recruits now we just need a coach who can do something with them...
Imagine what we can do with a better d. I can't wait till next fall. Should be exciting.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I dont know who he is but if he had anything to do with Uk defense he blows
Glad he is gone
I was thinking the same thing and not shocked at this outcome...WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT ARCHER? He had 2 good defensive games this entire season!!!!!
Good, 'nuff said, haha.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:as much as I love Alabama, if Saban cleans house, and by that I mean, EVERYBODY..then UK would be STUPID not to go after Joe Kines..Although, I hope he is the only coach they keep, but Kines is a brilliant defensive coach, and if Saban doesnt keep him in Bama, then I hope he goes to UK. I will guarantee you that UK wont be at the bottom of the NCAA in defense with him there.

I agree!
We apperciate it N.C Sate. Next to worse defense in the nation. Shoulda been gone anyway.