Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson city 55 Breathitt 51
Final from Jackson
Big turn around from the first meeting. Congrats Jackson City Confusedinglepar
Is this their first win ever vs Breathitt?
JCS has been playing better of late, and the Bobcats have been on a downturn. Congrats Tigers on a huge win for that program.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Don't think it has ever happened. Some have said it happened in the 30's-40's. Don't know. Huge win for the program and alumni. Jackson is playing with all heart right now. Very exciting group of young men to watch.
Breathitt simply got outplayed. Jackson wanted it more and got the win. Exciting group of young men to watch. Can't wait to see the next match up in the district.
Jackson City had a really good basketball team about 10 years ago. They ended up getting beat by Hazard 57-50 in the region championship game. I don't know if they played Breathitt that year but if they had they would have beaten them. Seems like Breathitt was way down that year.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Jackson City had a really good basketball team about 10 years ago. They ended up getting beat by Hazard 57-50 in the region championship game. I don't know if they played Breathitt that year but if they had they would have beaten them. Seems like Breathitt was way down that year.

You are exactly right, but for some reason Jackson city and Breathitt didn't play that year. Breathitt was something like 5-20 that year.
Normally when Breathitt is gonna be down they won't schedule JCS because of this reason. No coach wanted to be the first to lose to the small school. Congratulations to Jackson City.
This is a huge shocker, Breathitt should have been a heavy favorite in my mind.