Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Adam and Eve?
If they were the first humans on earth, how did we manage to get different races?
good question
i wonder how that did come about...
im going to ask my preacher about that one
Evolution.

Africans developed their skin over time to not be able to burn, that's why it turned black. We all separated into different areas and over time oour races have adapted to our conditions.

That's what I think.
thats a possible explination...
The Godfather Wrote:Evolution.

Africans developed their skin over time to not be able to burn, that's why it turned black. We all separated into different areas and over time oour races have adapted to our conditions.

That's what I think.
This was my first thought too
Why would chinese people shrink.. I dont understand that one..
It's in the genes they have, read that article I posted earlier, Adam and Eve could have had genes that held traits for all the people in the world, they may just be recessive in some people.
I didnt see the link GF.. Ill read it. .Cause I really enjoy reading about stuff like this..
thats neat a good topic very good topic
People that live in colder areas have larger noses. I learned that in Anthropology, I knew more stuff just can't think of it off hand.
GodFather is right... Indians do not grow much facial hair because of a ritual where they would pull it out over a period of time... eventually it quit growing! I thought that was very wierd!
I find this topic very intresting
If you all would read the article at that link I posted it would answer a lot of your questions.
I read it, but I'm still very intrested in this topic
yes that is very interesting gf
i actually heard that Adam and Eve was a fable???
way a minute torqque...who said adam and eve were white?? just cuz the bible says they are doesnt mean its true.....no one will ever really know if they were white...maybe one was black and the other was white?? who knows....
Where in the Bible does it say they were white?
In torQQue's place in Somewhere near torQQues lap at BluegrassRivals. com.
o well maybe it doesnt, but i was sayin in general how people say if adam and eve were white how there were different races...maybe not specifically to torqque
OH.. Over time things adapt to their surroundings. I guess in a way its a type of evolution. But not the same evolving that Darwin came up with.
Interesting. If not that, what?
Well if want to get to the biblical part.
Its the decendents of Noah, accord to Biblical scholars, after the flood Noahs children went to different area and created the 7 tribes.

Also the decendents of Cain, many believe the Mark placed upon him is of a different race.

I hate these type subjects because scientific people have no faith they want fact only so you cant discuss an issue with them.

But I will say this, we as historians Know that a man Name Jesus of Nazareth did live and was crustified by the Romans.

I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". I've heard of it before.
doc holiday thats ur opinion on if jesus was crucufied and if adam and eve were white, ur opinion....so dont say that its a fact, cuz its not proven ne where!...the bible doesnt count
Go back and "READ" my response,
I recommend comprehension in the future.
It's not my Opinion.
than exactly whose opinion are u referring to, cuz its def. not the majority of the worlds populations opinion
There is historical "proof" that a man named Jesus was put to death by the Romans.

Christians and the last time I looked there was a few think he lived as well, and Muslems also beleave that he walked the earth but view him as a prophet not the son of God.
Jews saw him as a false prophet.
So VF it is you who opinion is in the minority.
As far as the color issue you brought that up.
The Bible states that Jesus had the skin of a burnt penny.

some people need to make comments just for the sake of it.
the attention make them happy. If you have a point, an actual view point I would be more than glad to share my views.
I dont feel i know that much about the Bible or christians or pagans but I have been on both sides of the issues, and with out "FAITH" you or i have nothing and that is sad.
VF you strike me as someone wet behind the ears.
The Bible is the largest selling book ever written. I suggest you read it.