Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Turf at PIKE CENTRAL?
I have heard that Pike Central is gonig to be getting blue turf next year. IDK if it is true but it would be pretty cool. They would be the only high school team in the nation that would have blue turf. But what I don't get is why is the board paying for all of theres when they didn't pay for SV's.
cowgirl34 Wrote:I have heard that Pike Central is gonig to be getting blue turf next year. IDK if it is true but it would be pretty cool. They would be the only high school team in the nation that would have blue turf. But what I don't get is why is the board paying for all of theres when they didn't pay for SV's.

I highly doubt that the BOE will pay for it, as a matter of fact I'll ask on the morning.
NEXT Wrote:I highly doubt that the BOE will pay for it, as a matter of fact I'll ask

Yea you tell'em
Listen I Didn't Want No Smart @$$ Remarks. That Is Just What I Heard.
I highly doubt that they will get blue turf because they use the field aslo for the baseball team. If they get turf it will be just like Pikeville's. Never seen a blue baseball field.
I had never seen a basetball court painted orange either until PCC did it... I don't think it would hurt for the football field and baseball field to be blue.
cowgirl34 Wrote:Listen I Didn't Want No Smart @$$ Remarks. That Is Just What I Heard.

What I posted was not a smart @$$ remark, I will really ask a BOE member first thing in the morning.........
If losing can be any more painful to watch, then watching it on a painted blue field would be the way to do it.
I hope not..When I watch Boise play on T.V...I get a migraine!
This thread is garbage.
There will not be new turf at Pike Central.
There will be new facilities but not until the new elementary is built there.
BTW, I think blue turf would be nice.
Blue turf would look great but i dont think its happening
There is noe way that will happen cost to much money
well from what i have heard form very reliable sources there are a couple of companies forking over alot of money to the PC football team to get turf and blue is the plan for now :-) as well as beautiful new jerseys...as well the new facilites do not include a football field they include a soccer field as well as a softball field...
Blue turf? Seriously doubting it....
im doubting that they get turf, i do however beleive they will receive some type of upgrade...
Heard that they will be getting turf, but blue....IDK about that. When are the facilities supposed to be finished?
that would be the stupidest thing ever..i mean look at my display picture, lol...............
Why waste the money on a program that continuously loses season after season? The money would be better spent on the basketball programs.
BIGBLACK Wrote:I highly doubt that they will get blue turf because they use the field aslo for the baseball team. If they get turf it will be just like Pikeville's. Never seen a blue baseball field.
boise state might have one
there is no way they will get it
Would be nice, but highly doubt they'll get it
Phoenix Wrote:Why waste the money on a program that continuously loses season after season? The money would be better spent on the basketball programs.

b-ball team already has nice facilites as it is they do not need anything better as of now...and if you are talking about teams that lose season after season then why did they give Valley the upgrade...dont get me wrong Valley has improved tremendously but if a company is funding the progression then why turn it down...Pike Centrals field is in bad shape it may not look it but take it from someone who has played on it countless times...they need this maybe not blue but all in all the upgrade would be a huge step in the right direction

and for who ever asked when the facilites would be finished i think it is like 2010...they suppost to begin the dozing for the new school ASAP...but with Welch at the reigns now who knows
Phoenix Wrote:Why waste the money on a program that continuously loses season after season? The money would be better spent on the basketball programs.
Might be a good question for SV too??
Would look neat. ORANGE endzones?
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Might be a good question for SV too??

Basketball team gets anything they want. Whole lockerroom was redone not long ago. Top of the line wooden lockers. Faceplates on every locker. Nice flat screen tv. Sofa to lay on. Glass doors to the shower. They got new jerseys this year too.

LOL that was funny... good one
Hmm...true their outfield is the football field this sounds lika rumor!

BIGBLACK Wrote:I highly doubt that they will get blue turf because they use the field aslo for the baseball team. If they get turf it will be just like Pikeville's. Never seen a blue baseball field.
Lol our scoreboard falls apart and our fields horrible and we've always beat SV every year and we have the worst field in the mountains!

this could be a fact

I REALLY highly doubt they will get blue turf...but it would FRICKIN AWESOME if somehow they did. I would love playin on it.....lol
Estaban Esteves Wrote:Lol our scoreboard falls apart and our fields horrible and we've always beat SV every year and we have the worst field in the mountains!

this could be a fact

im tring to figure out what school u are from lol this post is very cliche lol