Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs South Laurel Jan 12th
at south. Last one at corbin was a tale two halves. Which team puts 4q together and pulls out the win?
If South can jump out in the first like last game and start substituting sooner, I think South could take this one. South got too tired to keep up the type of D they were playing in the last game. South can sub 3-4 deep withoutout loosing anything.
I agree
Going with South at home. :popcorn:

South Laurel 64
Corbin 60
not a bad guess 64 62-60 corbin
It looked like it was going to be a bigger margin but South had a good second half and may have found some things to really cause us problems come district tournament time.
Yea south won every quarter after the first much like the last contest but reversed. Yes south found some things I hope they will use. Cromer under the weather with stomach bug didnt help last nite either. davis with a huge game. South found both bigs in at same time helpful in their fight to get back in it.
I think South will beat Corbin if they meet again. It's hard to beat a team three times in a year
Another tight district tourney! Did souths coach dress the part?
Congrats to Hounds. South's coach always makes a fashion statement.
64SUR Wrote:Going with South at home. :popcorn:

South Laurel 64
Corbin 60

This game will be played at Corbin, the first game was at South:truestory:
cherokee Wrote:This game will be played at Corbin, the first game was at South:truestory:
cherokee this is girls. the first game was played at corbin. this one was played at south.
ky playmaker Wrote:cherokee this is girls. the first game was played at corbin. this one was played at south.

Sorry I thought I was on the boys threadConfusednicker::hilarious:
Imagine Cherokee not knowing the difference between boys and girls.