Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 59 Bracken County 47
Final Score
Anyone have any stats??
Good win for P-Burg even though I have no Idea who Bracken is
o-line said that both Stephens and Chaffin had a double double, that's all I know.

Congrats P-burg
I heard that Bracken County was a pretty good team as well, but the Blackcats are playing their best basketball of the season just in time for district... good job guys!
Congrats Pburg
good win pburg
What region are they from?
Congrats Cats!
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:I heard that Bracken County was a pretty good team as well, but the Blackcats are playing their best basketball of the season just in time for district... good job guys!

It was a good win for the 15th, but they're not a good team....
Nice Win!
I'm sorry Alfus that this isn't Shelby Valley we're talking about... You think that anyone will be able to keep them from winning the NBA Finals?
Good win for the cats on the road in tournament type play and atmospire. Bracken is a good team, not one of the best but good. Sorry Alfus it was not the MIGHTY VALLEY winning this type of game. Lets look at their record this year in tournament style play: Lossess to Seneca (10-16) Tiger Classic, Ripley, OH Tiger Classic and they only one 1 game, SC (6-16) All A, and Parkersburg in KY/WV Shootout and AC was the only KY team to win. Looks as though Valley is beating the very best this great country has to offer. AGAIN GOOD WIN FOR THE CATS!
LOL Jay and showtyme you guys crack me up. The only game Prestonsburg has lost during a tournament this year was to Campbell Co. in the Jenny Wiley Invitational if I'm not mistaken.
I think that Bracken beat Campbell earlier in the year.
Cats are winning when it counts.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:I'm sorry Alfus that this isn't Shelby Valley we're talking about... You think that anyone will be able to keep them from winning the NBA Finals?

I didn't even bring Shelby Valley up chucky, so calm down....
Congrats to Pburg....They are playing great.......Stick to the topic Alfus
"Showtyme" Wrote:Good win for the cats on the road in tournament type play and atmospire. Bracken is a good team, not one of the best but good. Sorry Alfus it was not the MIGHTY VALLEY winning this type of game. Lets look at their record this year in tournament style play: Lossess to Seneca (10-16) Tiger Classic, Ripley, OH Tiger Classic and they only one 1 game, SC (6-16) All A, and Parkersburg in KY/WV Shootout and AC was the only KY team to win. Looks as though Valley is beating the very best this great country has to offer. AGAIN GOOD WIN FOR THE CATS!

I never said Bracken County was bad, just not that good..They have a losing record with a weak schedule...Once again I didn't even mention Shelby Valley, but thanks for pointing out their only two bad losses on the year, although Seneca's losses have came to Trinity, Henry Clay, Ballard, Jeffersontown, PRP, and Male, among others....Thanks for the recognition though....and remember that I didnt even mention Shelby Valley first, you did...

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:15 pm:

"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:LOL Jay and showtyme you guys crack me up. The only game Prestonsburg has lost during a tournament this year was to Campbell Co. in the Jenny Wiley Invitational if I'm not mistaken.

They lost to Cambell County in that Tourny, They lost by a ton in the WYMT tourny...They also lost by 30 in the Pepsi Shootout...So you were mistaken, badly...

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:16 pm:

"Basketballer" Wrote:Congrats to Pburg....They are playing great.......Stick to the topic Alfus

How about....Stick to the topic Showtyme, and jayblackcat...They're the ones who brought up other things, but I didn't see you saying anything to them...biased? maybe... :roll:
Alfus I don't even know why you get on threads that aren't related to Valley, because that is the only team in the 15th according to you. When any team in this region wins, you have a condescending remark but when Valley win it is the greatest. Stay on Valley topics, that seems to be all you know.

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:29 pm:

Half of Bracken's losses came from the Top 5 teams in Region 10, Montogomery (20-6), Silver Grove (22-4), Mason Co (19-6), Deming (16-6), this Region is good and Bracken is about in the middle of the 10th so I think this was a good win for the cats against a good team.