what do u thinks wrong with them right now
or in that matter
whats been wrong with them the past 4 seasons
the won 8 then 12 then 8 again adn now only have 7
somethings definately wrong here... :roll:
we're just terrible man, this is how its gonna be for a long time
i hope they can turn it around
cough "Horrible Coaching" cough
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:we're just terrible man, this is how its gonna be for a long time
Since all you do is bash our school.....but some stance behind your posts and say why we are terrible....
I think you all need to find a new coach

Posted Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:15 pm:

Ever thought about starting a petition lol j/k j/k plz no one be offended by that statement :lol:
i will say we are doing terrible but we arent that bad of a team
and trust me it wont be like this for too much longer...
good to know
yes real good to know
im hoping the team cna pull it together within the next year or two
sounds good, how long has thomas held the head coaching position at pville?
this makes his 10th season as the boys head coach...
but the reason for me saying they should be good is becasue of all the young talent they have...they have a good jv team (beat ashland paul blazer) and a very good freshman team (won freshman tourny)
Thanks for clearin that up D30
no prob 15regionfan
How long have the starter been together, did they play together on the MS level. i watched them play during the All A and I saw a lot showboating by some, and it appeared that they were 5 individual rather than a team.
they have been together most of their lives
especially parrish, shurtleff, and walls
halloway came when he was a sophmore i think and champlin is a junior
but those first 3 i named have played together all their lives
"dirty30" Wrote:this makes his 10th season as the boys head coach...
but the reason for me saying they should be good is becasue of all the young talent they have...they have a good jv team (beat ashland paul blazer) and a very good freshman team (won freshman tourny)

Keep on dreaming man. That's what we've been saying for years. These boys won the county tournament when they were in the eighth grade and went 35-6 on the year. What do YOU think the problem is??? :roll:
i think everyone knows what the problem is
and i think it will be taken care of by this seasons end...unless some way some how pikeville makes it to region
It just has to stay together....the seniors right now won everything when they were in MS....but they have lost a lot without Kelsey Friend, Chase Huffman, Chip Fraisure, and others.
i would like to c pikeville turn things around but wait till i graduate i love beating pikeville lol sorry u guys :-)
Pikeville has some rly great talent and i would luv to see em' turn it around i think that the biggest problem is coaching
The plyrs have the talent but the coach doesn't give em' a chance to show it
haha dont worry itll probly take a little while 15
u will be graduated by then
unless ur just a freshman...
haha no ill b gone after next year lol good that makes me happy after then i could care less haha
haha ull be a happy hawk when they are playing the panthers then
except in baseball...lol
yea u got us in baseball
ha yea but theres just not the rivalry there in baseball that there is in baskebtall
that rivalry is burning out but i think the mac situation will bring back some of that FIRE
I don't think that the Mac situation will have anything to do with it....I it has nothing to do with basketball....but I agree, the rivalry is burning out....need something to pick it back up....but it's kinda hard since we're not in the same district anymore :?
u got that right beef
they need to schedule more games or something
look beef....maybe basketball just isnt pikevilles thing? lol..i dunno we dont have ne size......rely on the perimeter shot way too much.....
Im not really sure about why pikeville just cant get it together. The coaching is the main problem but id figure that by now something wouldve been clicking.